India International Jewellery Week, IIJW 2017 was conducted this weekend in Mumbai.
Ace jewellery designers showcased their collections as some gorgeous Bollywood actresses walked the ramp as the showstoppers of these designers.
The outfits at the event were not much of an attraction compared to the accessories.
These are the actresses who walked the ramp in designer ensembles.
The beautiful actress, Dia, looked flawless in the bridal collection by PC Jeweller. She walked as their showstopper as she matched the bridal jewellery with an Anita Dongre bridal lehenga. She not just looked gorgeous but seemed to be a new bride.
Vaani Kapoor looked ready for Navratri as she walked the ramp at IIJW. She wore a blue embroidered lehenga and gorgeous jewellery, from Anita Dongre and totally slayed the runway.
The earrings and the necklace on Vaani's style book totally dazzled the rest of the look.
Kriti never fails us in carrying every outfit and every piece or style of jewellery like a slayer. She wore Nakshatra diamond jewellery along with a white outfit by Archana Kocchar. The white attire and the diamond jewellery blended too well, making Kriti look like a diva on the ramp.
Yami Gautam walked like a stunner in a ruffled halter neck dress on IIJW's ramp being a showstopper for jewellery designer Pallavi Foley who runs her jewellery series, Bluestone. She wore beautiful mang tika, nath and earrings as her showstopper ensemble.
Bhumi walked the ramp for the gorgeous collection by Reliance Jewels. She wore a mauve gown with a gorgeous neckpiece and earrings set from Reliance, carrying it like a queen. The look was extremely royal and we loved the showstopper look.
The pretty sister of the gorgeous Shilpa Shetty, Shamita slayed her showstopper avatar at IICW 2017 as she walked the ramp for Surya Golds.
Her look was simply stunning as she wore a gorgeous golden lehenga by Manali Jagtap which she wore with the brilliant neckpiece. Her walk for Surya Golds in associotion with Swarovski gemstones turned out to be one of her prettiest looks.
- Want Party-Wear Goals? Take Ideas From The Success Party Of Sanju
- Dia Mirza And Anil Kapoor Amazeballed Us At A Fashion Show At IIFA 2018
- Dia Mirza Channels Her Inner Femme Fatale In This Glittering Dress
- And For The First Time In Ages Dia Mirza Failed To Woo Us In This Dress!
- Wow! Which Attire Of Dia Mirza Would You Want In Your Wardrobe?
- Dia Mirza Wore The Dreamiest Dress Ever
- Who Wore What At Ramesh Taurani's Diwali Party
- Dia Mirza's Festival Style Quotient Got The Label Of Perfection
- Dia Mirza Looked Flawless In Her Latest Bridal Shoot
- Dia Mirza's Classiest Avatar For A Car Launch
- Dia Mirza's OOTD Is Cuter Than You Can Imagine
- Dia Mirza Carried Her Gracious Look During Her Latest Vacation