- 2 hrs ago Viral Video Of Pigeons Wearing Hats In Las Vegas Got Twitterati Explode With Reactions
- 3 hrs ago Scientists Develop Carbon Dioxide Eating Bacteria, A New Hope For Climate Emergency?
- 4 hrs ago Here Is How You Can Recreate Priyanka Chopra’s Glam And Bold Make-up Look
- 4 hrs ago Indian-Origin Scientist Finds A Way To Fix Leaky Gut By Dead Probiotics
- Movies Prithviraj's Driving License: Official Trailer Is Out!
- Sports JK Tyre Orange 4X4 Fury got off to a colourful start
- News Modi govt will try to solve concerns over Citizenship Bill: Shah assures Tripura delegations
- Technology Xiaomi Launches Gigabee Smart Walkie-Talkie: Price And Features
- Automobiles Maserati Levante, Ghibli & Quattroporte Launched With V6 Petrol Engines
- Finance Retail Inflation Spikes In November To 5.54% On Costly Food Items
- Travel 10 Beaches To Enjoy A Sunny Christmas With Your Family!
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Since a lot of people are flying in and out of the country, we thought it was needed to cover an article on airport look. After all, what are flights for? Looking good and clicking selfies, isn't it?
Recently, Mumbai airport was flooded with Bollywood faces. A few were coming back from events, a few from shoots and a few from their holidays. And we had the golden chance to cover all of these celebrities and their wardrobe.
Surprisingly, this time, there wasn't much of glitz and glamour which Bollywood stars are known for. All were clad in simple casual ensembles. Even the fashionista Sonam Kapoor chose comfort over style this time.
So those who love comfort yet want to look stylish, this can be the ultimate style file for you. Take a look. And follow these style tips in choosing your next flight outfit.
Shraddha Kapoor In Greys
Shraddha Kapoor opted for a casual look for her flight. She picked an oversized grey tee and blue skinnies paired with white sneakers and a white handbag.
Sophie Keeping It Plain
Sophie picked a polka dot pink shirt with a tie-up collar, paired with dark blue jeans. She added black pumps and a black leather bag.
Sonam Was All About Comfort
Sonam went for comfort. And being the fashionista of B-town she managed to merge comfort with style. She went for a grey tunic dress paired with a floral print jacket. She further added tan shoes and a tan bag.
Big B Went For A Desi Look
Big B was clad in white kurta pajama, paired with a red Nehru jacket and matching velvet loafers.
Randeep Hooda Was All About Summer Colours
Randeep picked a summery colour for his flight: bright orange. Paired with blue rugged denims and shoes.
Sid Looked Dapper In White & Black
Sid looked cute in a white full-sleeved top and black pjs.