- 53 min ago Dog Bite: From First Aid Treatment To Preventing It, Here's All You Need To Know
- 2 hrs ago UK-based Same-sex Couple Become The First To Carry Baby In Both Of Their Wombs Through IVF
- 2 hrs ago Neena Gupta's Frock Look Is Winning The Internet And We Love It
- 2 hrs ago Ananya Panday’s Bronze Make-up Look For Star Screen Awards Is A Red Carpet Win
- Sports Ranji Trophy: Uthappa hundred takes Kerala to 276/3 as Delhi spinners falter on opening day
- Movies Bigg Boss 13 Day 64 - Will Madhurima And Vishal Give A Second Chance To Their Broken Relationship?
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A51, A71, S10 Lite, Note 10 Lite Prices Leak
- News Honeypreet meets Sirsa Dera chief Gurmeet Ram Rahim at Rohtak jail
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Finance Petrol Price Rises To One-Year High; Price In Delhi Rs. 75/Lt
- Travel Darjeeling - The Queen Of Hills
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
While we have seen the BEST DRESSED and poorly dressed celebrities at the Zee Cine Awards 2018, we could not let pass the fashionistas among them who have made their ritual to look good in the Zee Cine Awards, every single year.
Here are some divas and dappers who looked equally gorgeous in different style books at the Zee Cine Awards 2017.
While the pretty and talented actress turned into one of the prettiest Bollywood dolls in this years' Zee Cine Awards, the 2017 edition saw a different version of Alia, where she was dolled up like a traditional diva. She was wearing this vibrant saree with matching jewellery, looking exquisitely beautiful.
Nidhhi has always been our favourite when it comes to celebrity style statements. This year, she was a bit clumsy with her style book, which disheartened us, just like it did to all of her admirers. Last year, at the Zee Cine Awards 2017, Nidhhi was a complete stunner in a tulle black gown. She did look like a diva, didn't she?
Urvashi this year was terrific with her style statement. The teal green gown was totally a bad choice but she did manage to keep her style statement accurate during the Zee Cine Awards 2017, last year. She was certainly looking like a princess straight out from a fairytale while wearing this white strapless mermaid gown with fishnet sleeves. The tiny diamond earrings went perfectly suited with the dress.
The 'khawabo ki shehezaadi' Sridevi has maintained her style statement well when it comes to ethnic wear. While she wore a Sabyasachi saree and stunned us all, last year too she turned on her traditional avatar, as she wore a classy white and beige Anarkali suit, matching it with gorgeous jewellery and a Batua purse.
Varun Dhawan, our forever dapper, maintained an equally amazing style book for the Zee Cine Awards 2017, just like he stunned all of us this year. Last year, he was seen wearing a black formal suit. Two X-factors about his last year's look were the satin scarf and the floral embroidered shirt.
Which celebrity looked better this year and who was carrying the best style statement last year, do let us know in the comments section.