- Movies Bigil First Single Has Been Leaked? The AR Rahman Song Looks Stunning!
- Automobiles Ford India, Mahindra To Oversee International Markets Group — Cater For 100 Emerging Markets
- Finance Govt To Launch Website To Help Jet Airways’ Staff Seek Employment
- Technology New Samsung Galaxy A Series Smartphones Spotted On Bluetooth SIG
- News Courtesy SC order, the whip too can’t save a sinking ship in Karnataka
- Travel 9 Simple Tips To Trek Like A Pro In Monsoon
- Sports Emery: Arsenal are speaking about signing very big, very expensive players
- Education #SelfiewithGuru: A Campaign To Mark The Occasion Of Guru Purnima 2019
While we have seen the BEST DRESSED and poorly dressed celebrities at the Zee Cine Awards 2018, we could not let pass the fashionistas among them who have made their ritual to look good in the Zee Cine Awards, every single year.
Here are some divas and dappers who looked equally gorgeous in different style books at the Zee Cine Awards 2017.
While the pretty and talented actress turned into one of the prettiest Bollywood dolls in this years' Zee Cine Awards, the 2017 edition saw a different version of Alia, where she was dolled up like a traditional diva. She was wearing this vibrant saree with matching jewellery, looking exquisitely beautiful.
Nidhhi has always been our favourite when it comes to celebrity style statements. This year, she was a bit clumsy with her style book, which disheartened us, just like it did to all of her admirers. Last year, at the Zee Cine Awards 2017, Nidhhi was a complete stunner in a tulle black gown. She did look like a diva, didn't she?
Urvashi this year was terrific with her style statement. The teal green gown was totally a bad choice but she did manage to keep her style statement accurate during the Zee Cine Awards 2017, last year. She was certainly looking like a princess straight out from a fairytale while wearing this white strapless mermaid gown with fishnet sleeves. The tiny diamond earrings went perfectly suited with the dress.
The 'khawabo ki shehezaadi' Sridevi has maintained her style statement well when it comes to ethnic wear. While she wore a Sabyasachi saree and stunned us all, last year too she turned on her traditional avatar, as she wore a classy white and beige Anarkali suit, matching it with gorgeous jewellery and a Batua purse.
Varun Dhawan, our forever dapper, maintained an equally amazing style book for the Zee Cine Awards 2017, just like he stunned all of us this year. Last year, he was seen wearing a black formal suit. Two X-factors about his last year's look were the satin scarf and the floral embroidered shirt.
Which celebrity looked better this year and who was carrying the best style statement last year, do let us know in the comments section.