- 13 min ago 15 Best Foods To Eat After A Workout
- 49 min ago 10 Reasons Why Marrying Your Best Friend Is A Wise Decision
- 1 hr ago January 2020 Fashion Edit: Katrina Kaif's Fashion Was About Denims, Saris, And Fuss-Free Casuals
- 2 hrs ago Saraswati Puja 2020: Exude Festive Vibes With These Ivory And Golden Designer Outfits
- Finance ITI FPO Deadline Extended; Price Band Revised
- News Old love relight: Gujarat man, woman who eloped weeks ahead of their kids marriage return home
- Movies Chunky Panday Reacts To Daughter Ananya's Comment On Him Never Starring In A Karan Johar Film
- Sports Alastair Cook, Ricky Skerritt appointed to MCC's World Cricket Committee
- Technology OnePlus Concept One Finally Coming To India On February 8
- Automobiles BharatBenz BS-VI Trucks & Buses Revealed With New Connectivity Tech
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Sikkim In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Since celebrities can't stop flying in and out, we can't stop covering their outfits. Yesterday, we saw Bollywood biggies in casual travel ensembles.
Today, it seems they were in a mood to dress up. Although many were still seen in trousers. We saw a number of Bollywood celebrities at the airport and brought the best-looking ones here.
Shabana Azmi looked beautiful and quite traditional in a bright summery ethnic outfit. She was the only one who chose an ethnic ensemble for her flight. I love how she has coordinated yellow kolhapuris to this look. Also, the pinned yellow flower is admirable.
Next, we spotted Katrina Kaif who was nailing athleisure the trend. She wore black leggings with knee leather panelings, paired with a black top and a black jacket. She was also sporting white sneakers and a blue handbag.
Eli Avram showed up wearing another trend this season: Open Sandals. She paired these open white gladiators with camouflage shorts and a graphic tee.
It looked like leather was in huge demand. Singer Sophie was seen with her dog, clad in a black leather jacket and printed neck scarf.
And guess who returned from New York after shooting for Baywatch? Priyanka Chopra who looked liked a New Yorker in a white hoodie cardigan. She paired this look with black 3/4 cigarette pants and brown boots. But isn't it too hot for Mumbai summers, Priyanka?
Anyhow, we loved what she wore. What do you think? Which one of the above outfit you'd like to try and which one you'd like to say goodbye?