- 10 hrs ago What Is The Importance Of Premarital Health Checkups?
- 15 hrs ago From Alia Bhatt To Kareena Kapoor Khan, These Divas Will Give Your Major Shopping Inspiration
- 19 hrs ago Weekly Horoscope: 15 December To 21 December
- 20 hrs ago 10 Situations Under Which A Man Should Practice Sexual Abstinence
- News Jharkhand Assembly Election 2019 LIVE: Voting for 4th phase today; 2 ministers' fate to be decided
- Sports Arsenal 0-3 Manchester City: Peerless De Bruyne inspires emphatic victory
- Movies Mohanlal-Prithviraj Duo's Empuraan: Here's An Interesting Update!
- Technology How To Check Screen Time On Various Devices
- Automobiles Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Launched In India At Rs 39.90 Lakh, Ex-Showroom
- Finance RBI To Offer Liquidity Support Scheme For 24X7 Functionality Of Neft
- Travel How Christmas Is Celebrated In Different Parts Of India
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Since celebrities can't stop flying in and out, we can't stop covering their outfits. Yesterday, we saw Bollywood biggies in casual travel ensembles.
Today, it seems they were in a mood to dress up. Although many were still seen in trousers. We saw a number of Bollywood celebrities at the airport and brought the best-looking ones here.
Shabana Azmi looked beautiful and quite traditional in a bright summery ethnic outfit. She was the only one who chose an ethnic ensemble for her flight. I love how she has coordinated yellow kolhapuris to this look. Also, the pinned yellow flower is admirable.
Next, we spotted Katrina Kaif who was nailing athleisure the trend. She wore black leggings with knee leather panelings, paired with a black top and a black jacket. She was also sporting white sneakers and a blue handbag.
Eli Avram showed up wearing another trend this season: Open Sandals. She paired these open white gladiators with camouflage shorts and a graphic tee.
It looked like leather was in huge demand. Singer Sophie was seen with her dog, clad in a black leather jacket and printed neck scarf.
And guess who returned from New York after shooting for Baywatch? Priyanka Chopra who looked liked a New Yorker in a white hoodie cardigan. She paired this look with black 3/4 cigarette pants and brown boots. But isn't it too hot for Mumbai summers, Priyanka?
Anyhow, we loved what she wore. What do you think? Which one of the above outfit you'd like to try and which one you'd like to say goodbye?