- 8 hrs ago Congratulatory Messages, Wishes & Quotes To Share On The Birth Of A Baby
- 11 hrs ago Sonam Kapoor Ahuja Inspires Us To Play With Patterns With Her Gorgeous Skirt And Top Set
- 12 hrs ago Sonam Kapoor Ahuja Sets The Makeup Bar High With Smokey Eyes And Luscious Red Lips
- 14 hrs ago Difference Between Spring Onions, Shallots And Red Onions: Which Is Healthier?
- Sports Bangladesh vs West Indies: Shakib Al Hasan set to return to International cricket
- News Maharashtra halts Covid-19 vaccination drive till Monday due to Co-Win app glitches
- Movies MTV Roadies Revolution: Delhi Boy Hamid Barkzi From Nikhil’s Team Wins The 17th Edition Of The Show
- Finance Amid COVID-19 Domestic Air Traffic Fell To A 7-Year Low In 2020
- Technology BSNL Offering OTT Benefits With Add-On Packs
- Automobiles 2021 Aprilia RSV4 and RSV4 Factory Revealed: Here Is Everything You Need To Know
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In January
- Education Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2021, Download BSEB Intermediate Admit Card 2021 at biharboardonline.com
Soon mom-to-be Anushka Sharma has been setting major maternity fashion goals ever since she has announced her pregnancy. The actress has been flaunting her baby bump in many fashionable outfits and we're all impressed. It was just a couple of days ago, when Anushka treated us with her pastel suit and now she has added another chic outfit to her maternity wardrobe. The diva looked extremely pretty in her sun-kissed picture. So, let us take a close look at her attire and decode it for fashion inspiration.
So, in the picture, Anushka Sharma was seen sitting on a green couch, sporting nude-hued separates. Her separates consisted of a half-sleeved round-collar plain T-shirt and a high-waist knit skirt, which featured asymmetrical hem and subtle striped patterns. She tied a knot in her top, that added stylish quotient. The Ae Dil Hai Mushkil actress teamed her outfit with a pair of huggie earrings and a delicate gold-toned neckpiece.
Her make-up game was also good. With the perfect proportion of foundation and concealer, the Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi actress slightly contoured and highlighted her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. Filled brows, kohled eyes, light-hued eye shadow, soft blush, and pink lip shade. She left her mid-parted highlighted tresses loose and looked pretty.
Taking to her Instagram feed, the Bulbbul producer captioned her picture as, 'Hey'. By her this caption, it's quite clear that she is introducing her fans with her yet another picture and outfit from her maternity period.
We really liked this chic and cool outfit of Anushka Sharma. What do you think about it? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Anushka Sharma