- 3 hrs ago Father’s Day 2021: Here’s The History And Significance Of This Day
- 4 hrs ago Milkha Singh Passes Away At 91: Some Facts About The Renowned Athlete
- 7 hrs ago Hina Khan Shows How To Ace Warm And Dewy Makeup Look But Her Cute Half Updo Hairstyle Will Win You Over!
- 12 hrs ago Shilpa Shetty Kundra Is Style And Elegance Personified In Her White Organza Saree With Printed Fancy Blouse
- Sports Euro 2020: Hungary vs France Stats Highlights: Hungary hold France to 1-1 draw
- Education Telangana Schools And Colleges To Reopen From July 1, Check Latest Updates
- Automobiles From Repairing Bicycles To Owning A BMW 5 Series & A Jaguar XJ L — Inspiring Story Of Rahul Taneja
- News Coronavirus: Nearly 3,00,000 COVID-19 vaccines available for 18-44 age group in Delhi: AAP MLA
- Finance HDFC Bank To Buy Stake Worth Over Rs 1,906 Crore In Group's General Insurer From Parent HDFC
- Movies Maanaadu: Meherezylaa Song Teaser Promises A Unique Romantic Number!
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In August
- Technology OnePlus Nord CE 5G Gets Second Update Following Launch; What's Improved?
Sonam Kapoor Ahuja, who celebrates her birthday today, left us awestruck with her latest outfit. The fashionista of the Indian film industry, Sonam Kapoor inspired us to have fun whilst playing dress up. She gave us colour-blocking goals with her outfit and you can bookmark the earrings style of hers for this Christmas. Sonam's makeup was bold too, and we have decoded her attire and look for you.
Styled by Nikhil Mansata, Sonam Kapoor looked fabulous in her red and white outfit. She wore a red feathered top with sheer accents and asymmetrical structure. Her skirt was ivory-hued and equally feathered with ruffled details. It was a stunning combination and something that would without fail make heads turn. With this attire of hers, The Zoya Factor actress convinced us to take a vibrant step.
She teamed her ensemble with shiny black sandals, which went well with her ensemble of the day. Coming to her earrings, it was one of the most striking jewels we spotted in a long time. The cherry and green leaves danglers looked straight out from a Christmas fairytale, and actually added to a class apart effect. The makeup was highlighted by rosebud-lip shade with velvety texture, contoured pink cheekbones, and nude-toned eye shadow with mascara. The streaked tresses completed her gorgeous style. Sonam Kapoor Ahuja looked amazing as always. So, what do you think about her ensemble and look? Let us know that.
Picture Source: Instagram