Ramanand Sagar's granddaughter, the bikini sensation, Sakshi Chopraa sets ablaze to the internet again with her 'bare it all' picture.
Sakshi is one of the hottest internet sensations of India who comes from a branded family lineage of the Ramayana makers. The new media celebrity is known for setting amazing bikini style goals. She has already donned some sizzling and different kinds of bikinis, creating a buzz among her over 500k followers.
After a complete back image of her nude profile, she uploaded a filtered version of the same picture.
The Nude Picture
Her latest upload of her nude photo has already been viral among the internet users and as she already had so many followers, this 'bare it all' image has definitely increased her follower rates, most of them being men for obvious reasons.
Let us check out the astounding collection of the stylish bikini and bodysuits that this 'dare to bare' lady possesses.
The one-shoulder trend is still boiling hot and Sakshi, in one of her latest pictures, was carrying this stunning and sexy look. She was wearing a one-shoulder bodysuit, which had a mesh cropped body. She wore it with a thin choker and hot red lipstick.
Among the latest trends, sequins have also taken a rage and Sakshi compiled her love for bikinis and sequins, wearing this oh-so-hot sequin bikini while chilling by. With this look too, she wore a choker and a few wristlets.
Pop Colours Be A Girl's Bestie
Most girls love wearing pop colours and Sakshi pulls on a sexy strapped pop-coloured bikini with sheer hotness. The green, purple and pink combined bikini suited her pretty well. Sakshi has a wheatish complexion and the colours matched her skin tone with perfection.
The Frills Magic
Frill outfits can make any girl look hot and that also depends on the way you carry it. Sakshi uploaded this neon green frill bikini look, where she looks magically sexy. Her mermaid-like posture and the accessories matched with the attire made her look smoking hot and sexy.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- India’s Crorepatis Have Increased By 60 Per Cent: CBDT
- How To Avail 20% Discount On iPhone XR Purchase
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- Homemade Aloe Vera Moisturiser For Oily Skin
- Radhika On #MeToo: I Love That This Movement Has Come Here!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Deodhar Trophy: Chance For Ashwin, Rahane, Raina And Karthik To Remain In ODI Reckoning
- Rupee In Trouble With Year-end Forecast At 76.50 Per US Dollar