- 4 hrs ago Bandhej Or Brocade, Which Stylish Outfit Of Mira Rajput Kapoor Is More Awesome?
- 5 hrs ago Tandav: Elegant Saree Lessons From Dimple Kapadia Aka Anuradha Kishore
- 5 hrs ago Guru Gobind Singh Jayanti 2021: Date And Significance Of This Festival
- 6 hrs ago Dhaakad: Kangana Ranaut And Arjun Rampal Mesmerise Us With Their Killer Looks In The Look Poster
- Movies Nawazuddin Siddiqui On His Favourite On-Screen Character: My Likes And Dislikes Are Different
- News ‘Opinion can change’: CJI Bobde amid row over members of SC-appointed farm panel
- Sports ISL 2020-21: Hyderabad FC vs Odisha FC: Odisha fightback to script exciting draw against Hyderabad
- Automobiles MG ZS Petrol Interiors Spied Ahead Of India Launch Expected Soon: SPy Pics & Details
- Finance 6 Things To Check In Your Credit Card Statement
- Education SBI PO Mains Admit Card 2021 Released
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In January 2021
TV-turned-mainstream actress Hina Khan raises fashion bar quite high each time she comes up with a new outfit. Her sartorial choices have impressed all of us and we're always there, scrolling through her Instagram feed to take fashion notes from her. Recently, the Hacked actress flaunted style in yet another stunning outfit and left us stunned. She shared a series of pictures of her look from Gold Awards 2020, which was held yesterday. Dressed in a black and white slit gown, the actress looked red carpet-ready. Well, her gown was a super expensive number. It was priced at $1,700 that is roughly around INR 1.25 Lakhs. So, let us take a close look at her gown and decode it.
So, Hina Khan was decked up in a black crepe gown, which came from the designer Edward Arsouni's Spring Summer 2021 collection. Her gown featured one full sleeve and a thigh-high side slit that added stylish quotient to her look. Styled by Sayali Vidya, the half bodice and one-shoulder of her gown was accentuated by white ruffled patch that created dramatic quotient to her look. The Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2 actress teamed her gown with a pair of high heels and accessorised her look with few rings that came from Anmol Jewellers.
Hina's make-up look was equally dramatic as her outfit. With the perfect proportion of foundation and concealer, the diva sharply contoured and highlighted her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. Filled pointed brows, subtle kohled eyes, black eyeliner with white wings, light-hued eye shadow, soft blush, and cherry red lip shade spruced up her look. She pulled back her side-parted wet tresses and tied it into a neat low bun.
We really liked this gown, make-up look, and hairstyle of Hina Khan. What do you think about it? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Hina Khan