- 55 min ago Here Are The Lyrics Of Gayatri Mantra Along With The Meaning
- 1 hr ago Here’s The Lyrics Of Goddess Lakshmi’s Aarti
- 4 hrs ago On Esha Gupta’s Birthday, A Look At Her Best Beauty Moments From Her Instagram Feed
- 10 hrs ago Happy Birthday Yami Gautam: The Top 5 Stunning Dress Moments Of The Ginny Weds Sunny Actress
- News Won't pick up Khattar's all till he apologises to farmers: Amarinder Singh
- Movies Bigg Boss 14: Jasmin Bhasin's Mother Reacts To Her Differences With Rubina Dilaik: I Am Very Disappointed
- Sports ISL 2020-21: FC Goa's Redeem Tlang show-caused by AIFF
- Finance Gold Fell But Copper Prices Hit 7-Year High On Positive Demand Outlook
- Education HP SET Answer Key 2020 Released, Raise Objections Before December 14
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In December
- Technology Redmi 9A Gets Price Hike In India: New Price, Specifications
- Automobiles KTM 250 Adventure Vs 390 Adventure: Which Of The Siblings Should You Consider?
Hey ladies, Diwali is here and now the time has come to light the diyas and to shine in your glamorous outfits. While you are all set to flaunt your dress this eve, let us remind you that you need to pay extra attention on your make-up look as it is what that can make or break your overall look. Talking about the make-up, well, eye make-up is very important to enhance the look. With eye make-up elaborate, the rest of the look can be kept minimal.
Watching various make-up tutorial videos on the internet that too at the very last moment will not help! In fact, it will make you more confused and you might end up spoiling your look. But hey, don't you worry as Hina Khan has come to your rescue! Recently, the actress took to her Instagram feed to post a series of pictures from her latest photoshoot. Dressed in a grey and black saree with bright yellow blouse, the actress looked beautiful. She teamed her saree with yellow eye make-up, which made her look even more attractive. Well, her eye look is what you can copy today to stand out. Here's a step-by-step procedure of how you can recreate this complete make-up look of Hina Khan.
What you need
• Setting powder
• Yellow eye shadow
• Fluffy eye shadow brush
• Black eyeliner
• White kohl
• Eyebrow pencil
• Black bindi
• Matte pink lipstick
• Blush brush
• Beauty blender
• Contour brush
• Setting spray
Steps to follow
• Prime the T-zone of your face.
• Apply the foundation on your face and neck and blend it using the beauty blender.
• Apply the concealer all over your lids and under the eyes, and blend it using the same beauty blender.
• Dust the setting powder over the concealer to set it in place.
• Contour your cheekbones and nose, using contour brush.
• Blush up the apple of your cheeks.
• Moving to the eyes, take some yellow eye shadow on the fluffy eye shadow brush and apply it over the lid of your eyes. Blend it well.
• Line your eyes using the black eyeliner.
• Apply white kohl on your waterline.
• Fill and define your brows using eyebrow pencil.
• Stick the black bindi in the middle of your brows.
• Apply a nice coat of mascara on your lashes.
• Apply the highlighter on the tip of your cheekbones and the bridge of your nose.
• Finish off the look by applying matte pink lipstick.
• Set the make-up in place by spritzing some setting spray on your face.
So, what do you think about this make-up look of Hina Khan? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Hina Khan