Bhumi Pednekar celebrated Children's Day with the kids at Kidzania, Mumbai. The event was in collaboration with a media house.
Bhumi was very simple with her look book for the event. We could certainly get the reflection of her 'girl next door' avatar as she maintained such casualness for her look.
She was wearing a black coloured cold shoulder midi length dress which had a plain body and three-fourth sleeves.
For supporting her outfit of the day, she matched it with dangling earrings and bracelets.
Actor Manish Paul was also seen at the event carrying a style book that was casual and also wearable for such day events.
- B'Day Special: Sabyasachi Doesn't Just Ask Women To "Drape Saree"; Best Of His Western Collection
- Kalki Koechlin Rocked Her Casuals For Thursday's OOTD
- Mahira Khan Carried An Ethereal Look For The Lux Style Awards 2018
- Karishma Tanna Can Blow Your Minds Off With Her Party-wear Photo Shoot
- Rani Mukherji Plays It Safe In A Set Of Casuals