Bhumi Pednekar celebrated Children's Day with the kids at Kidzania, Mumbai. The event was in collaboration with a media house.
Bhumi was very simple with her look book for the event. We could certainly get the reflection of her 'girl next door' avatar as she maintained such casualness for her look.
She was wearing a black coloured cold shoulder midi length dress which had a plain body and three-fourth sleeves.
For supporting her outfit of the day, she matched it with dangling earrings and bracelets.
Actor Manish Paul was also seen at the event carrying a style book that was casual and also wearable for such day events.
- You Must Check Out The Trending Fashion Statements Of Miss India World 2018 Winner
- Neha Dhupia Looked Devilishly Hot In Her This Gown
- From A Street Babe To Modern Goddess: Kareena's Two Drool-Worthy Looks From Miss India 2018
- Manushi Chhillar Has All Our Attention In This Sexy Gown
- Kamya Panjabi's Eye-Catching Sari Will Give You Brand New Sari Goals
- Vivek Dahiya Has Us Obsessing Over His Formal Look