Bhumi Pednekar celebrated Children's Day with the kids at Kidzania, Mumbai. The event was in collaboration with a media house.
Bhumi was very simple with her look book for the event. We could certainly get the reflection of her 'girl next door' avatar as she maintained such casualness for her look.
She was wearing a black coloured cold shoulder midi length dress which had a plain body and three-fourth sleeves.
For supporting her outfit of the day, she matched it with dangling earrings and bracelets.
Actor Manish Paul was also seen at the event carrying a style book that was casual and also wearable for such day events.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Nirbhaya Death Anniversary — A Timeline
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test; Day 3 — Full Updates
- Banks May Be Closed For Five Days From December 21
- How To Use TRAI DND iOS App To Block Spam Calls
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach