Bhumi Pednekar celebrated Children's Day with the kids at Kidzania, Mumbai. The event was in collaboration with a media house.
Bhumi was very simple with her look book for the event. We could certainly get the reflection of her 'girl next door' avatar as she maintained such casualness for her look.
She was wearing a black coloured cold shoulder midi length dress which had a plain body and three-fourth sleeves.
For supporting her outfit of the day, she matched it with dangling earrings and bracelets.
Actor Manish Paul was also seen at the event carrying a style book that was casual and also wearable for such day events.
- Ritu Beri Opens The Delhi Times Fashion Week With An Eclectic Khadi Collection
- Sara Ali Khan's Maxi Dress Is Flowy And Perfect For A Fun Shopping Outing
- Priyanka Chopra & Nick Jonas Spill Some Ethnic Charm With Their Outfits At Isha Ambani's Engagement
- Janhvi Kapoor's Dramatic Gown For Isha Ambani's Engagement Is Her Boldest Attire So Far
- Anushka Sharma Ups Her Traditional Fashion Game With A Badla Kurta Set
- Neha Dhupia Gives Her Breezy Dress A Boho And Kickass Touch