- 3 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 25 February 2021
- 11 hrs ago Your Wednesday Fashion Roundup Ft. Warina Hussain, Alaya F, And Nikki Tamboli
- 13 hrs ago Is It Safe to Eat Non-Vegetarian Food During Pregnancy? List Of Healthy Non-Veg Foods And Recipe
- 14 hrs ago 9 Signs He Has Lost Interest In The Relationship
- Movies Pogaru Day 6 Box Office Collection: Dhruva Sarja Starrer Continues Its Decent Run
- Technology Flipkart Mobile Bonanza Offers On iPhone 11, iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro, iPhone 12 Mini And More
- News Tamil Nadu transport employees to go on strike from today; 80 per cent govt bus services to be affected
- Sports IND vs ENG, 3rd Test: Axar Patel slices through England as India shine in day-night Test
- Automobiles Triumph Trident 660 Prices Leaked Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are All Details
- Finance Finance Minister Lifts Embargo On Private Banks For Govt. Businesses
- Education CSBC Bihar Constable Admit Card 2021 Released At csbc.bih.nic.in
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Karnataka In March
Be it with her sizzling dance moves or with her stunning looks, Nora Fatehi very well knows how to steal the limelight. However, currently, it's her fashionable outfits, that are popping up in our Instagram feed constantly and catching our attention. After mesmerising us with her regal look in pink ensemble, the Naach Meri Rani star treated us with her colourful look in a co-ord set. In a multicolour printed dress, she looked radiant and gave us major fashion inspiration for casual day-outs. So, let us take a close look at her attire and decode it.
So, Nora Fatehi was dressed to slay in a pretty, classy, and sophisticated neon light-blue co-ord set. Her outfit was accentuated by dark blue and golden stripes, intricate yellow patterns, and pink accents. It consisted of a full-sleeved classic-collar buttoned-down shirt, which she tucked with a high-waist matching midi skirt. Her skirt featured sharp pleats and the Bhuj actress completed her look with light-pink heels, that had white crystal detailing on it. She accessorised her look with a chain neck piece and a pair of hoop earrings and upped her look with white nail paint.
On the make-up front, with the perfect proportion of foundation and concealer, Nora slightly contoured and highlighted her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. Filled brows, black kohl, light-hued eyeshadow, mascara, a tint of pink blush, and pink lip shade, spruced up her look. The Street Dancer 3D actress pulled all her side-parted layered tresses to one side and beautifully curled the ends.
We absolutely loved this multicolour printed dress of Nora Fatehi. What do you think about it? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Nora Fatehi's Instagram