TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Kulbhushan Jadhav Case At ICJ: Proceedings Adjourned Till Tomorrow
- Mahindra XUV300 Vs Maruti Vitara Brezza — A Detailed Comparison
- Formula One 2019: Nico +Rosberg Most Excited About Vettel-Leclerc Partnership In 2019, Says It Will Be 'Super Fun'
- Airtel Reintroduces Two Prepaid Recharge Plans For Its Subscribers
- Are Exchange Traded Funds ETF Suitable For Your Investment Portfolio?
- Kamalpur — The Long Lost Love Affair Of North-East India
- Alia Bhatt Reveals When She Will Marry Ranbir!
- Anushka Sharma's Street-style Outfit Is Our Latest OOTD
The newly wedded couple, Bharti Singh and Haarsh Limbachiyaa are back in Mumbai and we spotted him right at the airport. Bharti and Harsh had a grand wedding in Goa and they were looking so adorable in their 'Just Married' avatars.
The Airport OOTD
Bharti was looking pretty in a pink cold shoulder maxi dress along with a traditional gold necklace and wedding bangles. As per customs, the jewellery stays as a part of a newly wedded bride and Bharti coordinated a perfect attire to go with the jewellery and also fit the airport look.
Harsh was also looking cool in the black satin shirt and a pair of shaded jeans.
Bandhni Printed Dress
Bharti donned this bandhni printed maxi dress for her airport look, which was bringing a combination of prettiness and class. She carried it off really well.
Bharti's Love For Rajasthani Designs
Bharti's attires for her wedding have enthralled us and we have mostly seen a Rajasthani touch of design during her wedding style books, designed by Neeta Lulla. As this look also suggests the Rajasthani Bandhni prints, we are sure about her love for Rajsthani textile designs.
From her wedding diaries, it is totally visible that Bharti is obsessed about the colour pink and we loved all the looks, including this one because the colour totally suits her.
Flaunting The Dress
We totally understood how much in love Bharti was with the dress as she flaunted it to the shutter bugs by holding it up. The gesture was admirable.
Haarsh's Obsession Over Monotones
As we are pretty sure about Bharti's love for pink, we cannot overlook the fact that Haarsh has been mostly wearing monotones, including his recent airport look.
Did you like the new couple's look? Do let us know.