The newly wedded couple, Bharti Singh and Haarsh Limbachiyaa are back in Mumbai and we spotted him right at the airport. Bharti and Harsh had a grand wedding in Goa and they were looking so adorable in their 'Just Married' avatars.
The Airport OOTD
Bharti was looking pretty in a pink cold shoulder maxi dress along with a traditional gold necklace and wedding bangles. As per customs, the jewellery stays as a part of a newly wedded bride and Bharti coordinated a perfect attire to go with the jewellery and also fit the airport look.
Harsh was also looking cool in the black satin shirt and a pair of shaded jeans.
Bandhni Printed Dress
Bharti donned this bandhni printed maxi dress for her airport look, which was bringing a combination of prettiness and class. She carried it off really well.
Bharti's Love For Rajasthani Designs
Bharti's attires for her wedding have enthralled us and we have mostly seen a Rajasthani touch of design during her wedding style books, designed by Neeta Lulla. As this look also suggests the Rajasthani Bandhni prints, we are sure about her love for Rajsthani textile designs.
From her wedding diaries, it is totally visible that Bharti is obsessed about the colour pink and we loved all the looks, including this one because the colour totally suits her.
Flaunting The Dress
We totally understood how much in love Bharti was with the dress as she flaunted it to the shutter bugs by holding it up. The gesture was admirable.
Haarsh's Obsession Over Monotones
As we are pretty sure about Bharti's love for pink, we cannot overlook the fact that Haarsh has been mostly wearing monotones, including his recent airport look.
Did you like the new couple's look? Do let us know.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship