The Zee Cine Awards 2018 took place this evening and the Bollywood stars sizzled with their respective style books.
Along with the actresses, the actors too were perfect in their style statements. Here goes the list of Best-dressed celebrities from the Zee Cine Awards 2018.
Priyanka was rocking it in a royal pink coloured strapless gown. The Zuhair Muradruffled gown looked pretty good on PeeCee, making her one of the best dressed actresses slaying the red carpet of the Zee Cine Awards 2017. She matched it with accessories from the Nirav Modi Jewellers.
Alia was looking like a princess as she swayed the red carpet with all her sass and prettiness. She was wearing a crystal studded royal blue ball gown by Atelier Zuhra and she totally looked like a princess doll, her look combining with a pinch of cuteness with class. She matched the gown wth beige heels.
Alia bagged the Best Actress Awards in the Viewers' Choice category.
Ranveer surely had to get into this list because of the stunning look he carried. There was no one who could match his swag as we saw him carrying the metrosexual glossy printed suit from the Anju Madaan Couture along with a pair of sexy shades and black boots.
Shahid being the ultimate dapper carried a monochrome checkered suit The suit was quite classy and hence, he is in our list of best dressed celebrity of the Zee Cine Awards 2017. He too, just like Ranveer, matched his suit with black boots.
Katrina was the golden diva of the night. She was rocking her floral embellished beige Manish Malhotra lehenga and she certainly looked like a queen in the outfit. The Zee Cine Awards red carpet became glorious as Kat walked down in her classy beige outfit. She matched the lehenga with dainty ear studs.
Radhika was looking the sexiest among all the actresses and we were mind blown as she walked the red carpet in her superhot white and silver outfit by Manish Malhotra. Not just the outfit, her matching furry clutch was also equally stunning and we were completely astounded by the way she carried the entire style book.
Jacqueline, just like Alia, looked like a doll in her cream coloured ball gown from Dar Sara High Fashion. The gown had made Jacqueline look prettier and she carried it with utmost elegance. Along with the attire, she matched accessories from Gehna Jewellers, Anmol Jewellers and Mahesh Notandass.
Rhea was playing the ruffle game with her mauve outfit from Atelier Patty Ang. She was styled by Sanam Ratansi and Sudaf Chaudhry. The outfit made us drool over and over her style book and she made it even more attractive along with the pair of dainty earrings.
The Best Actor awardee at the Zee Cine Awards 2018, Varun maintained his style statement with utmost sass. He was wearing a beige and black tuxedo suit, flaunting all his swag and charisma. He matched the attire with black boots and his fashionable trim-bearded look.
Sridevi has always been the royal diva when it comes to wearing traditional attires. The beautiful actress was wearing a glossy Sabyasachi saree along with a custom-made clutch, also from the Sabyasachi Couture. She paired the saree with beautiful kundan jewellery and a tiny bindi.
We could not have missed on this ultimate dapper of all season, Karan Johar. Karan was, as usual, rocking his style statement. He was wearing a super classy white tuxedo suit which he matched with a tie and lapel pin from Gucci.
Whose look fascinated you the most? Do let us know.
- Priyanka Chopra's Cool And Sassy Look To Curb Monday Blues
- Priyanka Chopra's Latest Magazine Shoot Look Can Amaze You To No End
- Priyanka Chopra Slaying In A Monochrome As She Poses In Shoot-Breaks
- If You Doubt Priyanka Chopra Aka Alex Parrish's Winter Style Goals, You Know Nothing!
- PeeCee Played A Cool Style Game With Camouflages And A Cowboy Hat At The Sundance Film Fest
- SRK To PeeCee: Who Wore What For DABBOO RATNANI's Annual Calendar 2018
- #TBT: From SRK To Sunny Leone, Best Looks From Dabboo Ratnani's Annual Calendar
- Priyanka Chopra Setting The Sexiest Style Trend Of The Year
- Priyanka Chopra Beating The Chill Of New York In Style
- Priyanka Chopra Looked Classier In Pink For The Penguin’s Annual Lecture Event
- Priyanka Chopra's Trio OOTD For The Weekend Can Leave You Stunned
- Priyanka Chopra's Top 15 Diet and Fitness Tips
- Alia Bhatt Teaches You Ways To Be Stylish On Your Bestie's Wedding