Last night at Van Heusen Fashion Nights, we saw many Bollywood celebrities streaming in and each one of them maintained proper style books for the night.
If we had an option to award someone for styling at their best, we would definitely choose one actor and another actress who carried totally stunning and flawless style books.
According to us, actress Pooja Hegde and actor Karan Singh Grover were the most amazingly dressed celebrities for the event.
Pooja wore a fur and fish net attire by Falguni and Shane Peacock, totally stealing the show. Among the men, Karan Singh Grover was definitely the 'stand out' person at the event. He was rocking his Charlie Chaplin style book. The complete set of a black outfit from Shantanu and Nikhil, a round hat and also a stick totally made him look like a dapper.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Nirbhaya Death Anniversary — A Timeline
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test; Day 3 — Full Updates
- Banks May Be Closed For Five Days From December 21
- How To Use TRAI DND iOS App To Block Spam Calls
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach