- 36 min ago Karishma Tanna And Yashika Aannand In Shimmery Red Embroidered Outfits, Who Looked More Gorgeous?
- 1 hr ago 4 Amazing Ways To Use Highlighter You Need To Know ASAP
- 2 hrs ago Rasika Dugal Exudes Retro Vibes In A Simple And Sober Black And White Kurta Set
- 3 hrs ago Are Pets At The Risk Of Coronavirus?
- Movies Kareena Kapoor's 'In-House Picasso' Taimur Draws 'A Day At The Beach' And It's Too Cute!
- News Delhi: Doctors on COVID-19 duty at 2 city hospitals to be accommodated at Lalit Hotel
- Technology TRAI Asks Telecom Operators To Increase Validity Of Prepaid Plans: Report
- Automobiles Coronavirus Pandemic: Indian Army Modifies Bus To Carry Coronavirus Patients Along With Medical Aids
- Finance Telecom Operators Asked To Extend Validity Of Prepaid Packs Amid Lockdown
- Sports Tokyo 2020: Australia denies collusion rumours in decision to pull out of Games
- Travel 10 Best Family Friendly Destinations To Visit In April In India
- Education Coronavirus Outbreak: NTA Helpline Numbers Released For JEE Main & NEET Aspirants
This weekend, Bollywood celebrities had one common meeting point - Ambani's dinner party.
The weekend started with a bash from the Ambanis and it was celebrated with the divas and dappers of tinsel town.
Some of them were really decked up stylishly and we kept drooling over their looks.
The super stunning Kapoor siblings, Karisma and Kareena were one of the style pros present at the party. They were amazingly twinning over blacks and one-shoulders. Karisma was wearing a black one-shoulder dress from YSL. It had a ruffled white cover on the side of the sleeve. She matched a pair of Louboutin shoes and Milly clutch.
Kareena's look was quite similar. Her dress was by Nashish Soni which she wore with Louboutin shoes and a shimmery clutch. The brooch on her dress was by jewellery designer Farah Khan which actually glorified the look.
The youngest but most stylish siblings of Bollywood, Jhanvi and Khushi Kapoor were also in their glamourous avatars. Jhanvi wore a bling golden mini dress by Manish Malhotra which she wore with beige heels and a golden clutch.
Khushi was not the shimmery one like her sister but chose to be decked up in pop colours. She wore bright blue printed separates from Moschino which had pop coloured graphic art all over its body.
The Judwaa 2 pair came together for the party, wearing bright ensembles. Both of them attended the party along with their movie promotions in Ahmedabad on the same day.
At the party, Jacqueline and Varun were spotted in their amazing party avatars. Jacqueline wore a set of floral lehenga while Varun kept it right in his party casuals.
Shraddha Kapoor was also spotted at the party, in one of her coolest avatars. She wore a Manish Malhotra outfit which had floral stone work embossed all over the camisole mini dress she wore over the long white shirt. She wore the pair with black sandals.
The ever-ravishing Malaika came to the party in her sassiest outfit. Just like Shraddha or Khushi, she too was keeping the Manish Malhotra rage by wearing his ensemble. The black outfit with a silver embroidered cape looked stunning on her.
She paired the attire with Louboutin shoes.
Mira wore a black and orange top from Saaksha And Kinni which she wore with a pair of high-waist palazzo pants and blue pump heels. She matched her attire with a clutch from Dior. She looked quite nice, keeping her party style just in place.
The ultimate and the most experimental fashionishta of Bollywood, Karan carried a dapper style as always. He wore a stunning jacket by Ann Demeulemeester which he wore with a classy collared shirt and black pants. His style got completed with a pair of Louboutin boots.