This weekend, Bollywood celebrities had one common meeting point - Ambani's dinner party.
The weekend started with a bash from the Ambanis and it was celebrated with the divas and dappers of tinsel town.
Some of them were really decked up stylishly and we kept drooling over their looks.
The super stunning Kapoor siblings, Karisma and Kareena were one of the style pros present at the party. They were amazingly twinning over blacks and one-shoulders. Karisma was wearing a black one-shoulder dress from YSL. It had a ruffled white cover on the side of the sleeve. She matched a pair of Louboutin shoes and Milly clutch.
Kareena's look was quite similar. Her dress was by Nashish Soni which she wore with Louboutin shoes and a shimmery clutch. The brooch on her dress was by jewellery designer Farah Khan which actually glorified the look.
The youngest but most stylish siblings of Bollywood, Jhanvi and Khushi Kapoor were also in their glamourous avatars. Jhanvi wore a bling golden mini dress by Manish Malhotra which she wore with beige heels and a golden clutch.
Khushi was not the shimmery one like her sister but chose to be decked up in pop colours. She wore bright blue printed separates from Moschino which had pop coloured graphic art all over its body.
The Judwaa 2 pair came together for the party, wearing bright ensembles. Both of them attended the party along with their movie promotions in Ahmedabad on the same day.
At the party, Jacqueline and Varun were spotted in their amazing party avatars. Jacqueline wore a set of floral lehenga while Varun kept it right in his party casuals.
Shraddha Kapoor was also spotted at the party, in one of her coolest avatars. She wore a Manish Malhotra outfit which had floral stone work embossed all over the camisole mini dress she wore over the long white shirt. She wore the pair with black sandals.
The ever-ravishing Malaika came to the party in her sassiest outfit. Just like Shraddha or Khushi, she too was keeping the Manish Malhotra rage by wearing his ensemble. The black outfit with a silver embroidered cape looked stunning on her.
She paired the attire with Louboutin shoes.
Mira wore a black and orange top from Saaksha And Kinni which she wore with a pair of high-waist palazzo pants and blue pump heels. She matched her attire with a clutch from Dior. She looked quite nice, keeping her party style just in place.
The ultimate and the most experimental fashionishta of Bollywood, Karan carried a dapper style as always. He wore a stunning jacket by Ann Demeulemeester which he wore with a classy collared shirt and black pants. His style got completed with a pair of Louboutin boots.
- Kareena Kapoor Rocked Her Graceful Look At The BIFF 2018
- Kareena Kapoor Pulling Off Her Chambray Shirt Will Give You Workout Style Goals
- Most Beautiful And Stylish Bollywood Brides In The Past Two Decades
- Kareena Kapoor Slaying It For An All-Girls Black-Themed Party
- Kareena And Karisma Were Style Divas At Their Dad's Birthday Celebration
- Kareena Kapoor Slayed With Grandeur At The LFW 2018 Grand Finale
- Kareena Kapoor Turned Sexier For The New Year’s Vogue Edition
- Bebo With Saif And Taimur Slayed On The New Year's Eve
- Taimur’s First Birthday Looks Prove Him To Be The Youngest Bollywood Fashionista
- Bebo, Lolo And Amrita Were Style Rockers On Taimur’s First Birthday
- 6 Bollywood Fashionistas We Missed At The Zee Cine Awards 2018
- Kareena To Karisma Were Style Perfect On Their Way To Taimur's Birthday Party At Pataudi Palace
- Karisma Kapoor Turned Cooler For Her Latest Vacation