This weekend, Bollywood celebrities had one common meeting point - Ambani's dinner party.
The weekend started with a bash from the Ambanis and it was celebrated with the divas and dappers of tinsel town.
Some of them were really decked up stylishly and we kept drooling over their looks.
The super stunning Kapoor siblings, Karisma and Kareena were one of the style pros present at the party. They were amazingly twinning over blacks and one-shoulders. Karisma was wearing a black one-shoulder dress from YSL. It had a ruffled white cover on the side of the sleeve. She matched a pair of Louboutin shoes and Milly clutch.
Kareena's look was quite similar. Her dress was by Nashish Soni which she wore with Louboutin shoes and a shimmery clutch. The brooch on her dress was by jewellery designer Farah Khan which actually glorified the look.
The youngest but most stylish siblings of Bollywood, Jhanvi and Khushi Kapoor were also in their glamourous avatars. Jhanvi wore a bling golden mini dress by Manish Malhotra which she wore with beige heels and a golden clutch.
Khushi was not the shimmery one like her sister but chose to be decked up in pop colours. She wore bright blue printed separates from Moschino which had pop coloured graphic art all over its body.
The Judwaa 2 pair came together for the party, wearing bright ensembles. Both of them attended the party along with their movie promotions in Ahmedabad on the same day.
At the party, Jacqueline and Varun were spotted in their amazing party avatars. Jacqueline wore a set of floral lehenga while Varun kept it right in his party casuals.
Shraddha Kapoor was also spotted at the party, in one of her coolest avatars. She wore a Manish Malhotra outfit which had floral stone work embossed all over the camisole mini dress she wore over the long white shirt. She wore the pair with black sandals.
The ever-ravishing Malaika came to the party in her sassiest outfit. Just like Shraddha or Khushi, she too was keeping the Manish Malhotra rage by wearing his ensemble. The black outfit with a silver embroidered cape looked stunning on her.
She paired the attire with Louboutin shoes.
Mira wore a black and orange top from Saaksha And Kinni which she wore with a pair of high-waist palazzo pants and blue pump heels. She matched her attire with a clutch from Dior. She looked quite nice, keeping her party style just in place.
The ultimate and the most experimental fashionishta of Bollywood, Karan carried a dapper style as always. He wore a stunning jacket by Ann Demeulemeester which he wore with a classy collared shirt and black pants. His style got completed with a pair of Louboutin boots.
- 15 Kareena-approved Habits For A Fitter & Leaner You
- Kareena Kapoor Khan's That 70's Outfit Is Perfect For A Girls' Night Out
- Saif-Kareena Or Soha-Kunal: Which Celebrity Couple Gave You Dress Goals?
- How Kareena Kapoor Lost Her Weight After Pregnancy?
- Ladies, Confused About What To Wear This Eid? Here Are 6 Great Ideas Decoded For You
- Finally! Kareena Flaunts Her Dress Instead Of An Athletic Body
- The Must-Note Beach Bae-cation Lessons From Veeras
- Ex-Lovers Shahid-Kareena Stun With Their Respective Partners
- Sonam’s Reception: Bebo’s Hot Indian Avatar Is Stunning
- #SonamKiShadi: Kareena-Karisma Make A Colourful Splash
- Tareefan: Sonam-Kareena Leave Us Awestruck With Their Sizzling AF Avatar
- How Kareena And Sonam Broke The Internet?