- 5 hrs ago Up In The Air! Chandrayaan 2, Things To Know About India's Second Trip To The Moon
- 5 hrs ago Sacred Games 2 Cast's Photoshoot Is So Gangsta Style & You Got To See Pankaj Tripathi's Avatar
- 5 hrs ago Here's Why Mixing Cleaning Detergents And Bleach Can Kill You
- 5 hrs ago Reishi Mushroom: Health Benefits, Risks & Recipe
- Movies Sacred Games 2: This Retro Photo Shoot Of The Cast Will Make Your Eyes Pop!
- News ‘Cheap publicity’: Kumaraswamy says fake letter being circulated on his resignation
- Sports Mohammad Azharuddin urges MS Dhoni to play aggressively as long as he wishes plays for India
- Technology Samsung Galaxy M30, Galaxy M20, Galaxy M10 Available At Rs. 1,000 Discount On Amazon
- Automobiles Chandrayaan-2 Is Launched Successfully While Polaris Pays Tribute To The Original Lunar Rover
- Travel National Parks to Visit During Monsoon in India
- Education CBSE Class 10 Compartment Results 2019: Steps To Check Result
- Finance Metrolite: Modi 2 Proposes Light Urban Rail Transit For Small Cities
Oh bummer! Wish the sexy Disha Patani wore something else for a restaurant-opening event. No, we didn't like her attire at all, it was both too bright and too drab at once. Right from her attire to styling to her makeup, everything was so wrong.
Her attire by the label called Verandah didn't suit her at all. Usually dressed to the nines, Disha's overlapping crop top was an epic failure. First, we didn't like the embellished array of pink, yellow, green, and more hues on it and then the embroidered bra she donned underneath it didn't look classy at all.
We wonder, why was she trying too hard to look hot? She is hot! Second, those beige flared sleeves - what were those for? Those additions to the sleeves totally killed the effect of her top.
Then, we realised that those sleeves matched with her pants, which in our opinion was a bad pairing. Had she worn some shimmery bottom, perhaps that would have looked better.
We thought her makeup was yuck. That dab of blue eyeshadow was really too much. Had she worn a nude eyeshadow, maybe that would have complemented her pink lip shade more. Also, we felt that the pink highlighter on her cheeks was unnecessary. Her messy hairdo also wasn't much of a help and made her look even worse.
We loved your beach wears, Disha, but this time you totally made us go blegh. Do you all think on the same lines as us? Let us know.