- 7 hrs ago Vidya Balan's Shakuntala Devi Poster Look Is About Red Floral Sari And A Bob Hairdo
- 7 hrs ago Skincare Routine Step 4: Essence - What Is It And How To Use It
- 8 hrs ago World Patient Safety Day 2019: Significance And How Hospitals Ensure Patient Safety
- 8 hrs ago Tiger Shroff Stylishly Takes A Dig At War Co-star Hrithik Roshan With His Krrish Tee
- Movies Street Dancer 3D: Nora Fatehi Says Varun Dhawan & Shraddha Kapoor Took Her Under Their Wings
- News IRCTC Bharat Darshan tour package from MP to Gujarat: Check date, fare and tour details
- Technology GTA: San Andreas Available For Free: Download Now Using Rockstar Games Launcher
- Sports Svitolina through in Guangzhou, Wang crashes out
- Automobiles Renault Kwid Facelift Interiors Spied Ahead Of India Launch: Spy Pics & Details
- Finance Gold And Silver Prices In India Relapse
- Education NIOS Admit Card Released For Class 10 And 12 Sep/Oct 2019 Board Exam
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Bollywood actress, Athiya Shetty has been setting the internet on fire with her ravishing looks and amazing fashion choices. After all, she gets impeccable style sense from her mother, Mana Shetty. The fashionable mother-daughter jodi have been slaying with their outfits. Recently, Athiya came in support of her mother, Mana Shetty's charity fundraiser event, Araaish and the two left no stone unturned in wowing us with their outfits. They were all-smiles as they posed for the shutterbugs. Let's take a close look at their outfits.
So, Athiya donned a light green colour traditional suit, which was accentuated by shimmering silver prints. The actress paired the kurta with plain bottoms. The eye-catching element about her attire was her dupatta, which was enhanced by glittering silver checkered patterns. She completed her look with brown coloured flats and carried a sequinned silver potli bag. Athiya Shetty ditched the neckpiece and flaunted danglers. The pink blush and dark pink lip shade spruced up her look.
On the other hand, her mother Mana Shetty wore a mustard colour slit-sleeved long kurta that was adorned with golden checkered detailing. She paired it with loose denims and completed her look with brown flats like her daughter. Well, with her attire, Mana Shetty taught us how to effortlessly look ethnic. The red pendant neckpiece and gold-toned bangles rounded out her look. Mana opted for a dark lip shade and kohled eyes.
Athiya and her mom, Mana not only looked gorgeous but also exuded comfy vibes with their outfits. So, if you are looking for a traditional yet comfortable get-up, these two attires are perfect.
Meanwhile do not forget to share your opinions on their outfits in the comment section.