Anushka Sharma featured in the Man Of The Year special edition of GQ India magazine. She wore three different look looks as a part of being the cover story girl of the special issue.
In the first look, she wore a Julien MacDonald black dress which had a front slit and a plunging halter neckline. This look was stunning!
In the second look, she wore a hot and formal combination attire. With a white formal suit by ERMANNO SCERVINO and a corset crop top by Honey Birdette.
This was one of the best looks from the shoot as Anushka wore a blue dress by CUSHNIE ET OCHS and kept the style perfect.
- Check Out How Virushka Made Casual Look Sassy At The Airport
- Anushka Sharma Sports The Comfiest Look Ever At The Airport
- Autumn Is In The Air For The Stylish Anushka Sharma
- Kangana Ranaut Redefined Elegance In Manikarnika's Latest Look
- Most Beautiful And Stylish Bollywood Brides In The Past Two Decades
- YRF's Sui Dhaaga First Look; Anushka Sharma As A 'Gaaon Ki Chhori'