Anushka Sharma featured in the Man Of The Year special edition of GQ India magazine. She wore three different look looks as a part of being the cover story girl of the special issue.
In the first look, she wore a Julien MacDonald black dress which had a front slit and a plunging halter neckline. This look was stunning!
In the second look, she wore a hot and formal combination attire. With a white formal suit by ERMANNO SCERVINO and a corset crop top by Honey Birdette.
This was one of the best looks from the shoot as Anushka wore a blue dress by CUSHNIE ET OCHS and kept the style perfect.
- Virat Kohli's All-cool & Anushka Sharma's All-black Airport Looks Are Totally Fuss-free
- Anushka Sharma & Varun Dhawan Promote Ganesh Chaturthi and Sui Dhaaga In Stylish Outfits
- Thinking About Some Weekend Party-Wear Goals? Let Our Top 10 B-Town Divas Inspire You
- Bulging Disc: What You Should Know About Anushka Sharma’s Condition
- Varun Dhawan Keeps It Simple But Anushka Sharma Aces The Old-school Avatar For Sui Dhaaga Promotions
- Hina Khan And Anushka Sharma's Black And White Striped Outfits Bear An Uncanny Resemblance