Gossip mills are abuzz that Bollywood hottie, Anushka Sharma and Virat Kohli are all set to tie the knot on 12th December. It is rumored that India's heartthrob will walk down the aisle with the 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' actress in Milan, Italy.
Although a day before, it was said that the duo are not getting married, a recent update on the couple might make you happy. Miss Sharma recently took a flight from Delhi to Italy along with her parents.
Reports suggest that their wedding would be a private affair.
The wedding functions will kick-start from December 9th onwards, and will end on their wedding day, i.e., 12th December.
While Anushka Sharma's relationship officer has denied the reports, few reports suggested that the duo have invited several friends for their wedding, booked the wedding photographers and makeup artists as well.
Well, if the rumours of their marriage are to be believed, we can not resist from watching the gorgeous diva in her wedding attire. Here, we mention to you some of the best looks you can expect from Anushka Sharma, which she can adorn on her wedding day.
In A Traditional Ivory Lehenga
During the Beijing Film Festival, Anushka Sharma wore a traditional ivory and golden lehenga for the award function.
The metallic lehenga with subtle strips on it added a wow factor to the dress. The actress finished off the complete look with a low bun, contoured face and a soft pout.
She rounded off the look with ethnic earrings in gold. This was surely one among the gorgeous looks of Anushka's.
In The Manyavar Advertisement
Anushka Sharma looked every bit of gorgeous in this Sabyasachi lehenga with Virat Kohli.
The duo posed together for the Manyavar advertisement and fans could not stop gushing over them. Anushka's red and orange lehenga was super gorgeous and the golden embellishment added a fancy element to the attire.
The actress kept it simple with side-swept wavy hair, kohled eyes, soft pink pout and perfectly contoured face. She kept it easy with big golden earrings.
Anushka Sharma In A Golden Lehenga
This was one of the best looks of Anushka Sharma's in a lehenga! The actress not only looked amazing but even her elegant lehenga managed to grab the eyeballs of many.
Wearing a 17-kg Sabyasachi Mukherjee lehenga for Channa Mereya, Anushka Sharma's traditional look cannot be forgotten.
The actress rounded off her bridal look with handcrafted Kundan jewellery. Oh, wait, her bridal nose ring was simply awesome too.
Anushka Sharma In Gold Yet Again
Anushka's bridal look from Salman Khan's sultan won millions of hearts! The actress donned an outfit with stunning gold zari work on it.
She paired the lehenga with a maang tikka and a huge nose pin. The golden lehenga of Anushka Sharma's had chikankari work done from Lucknow and Varanasi.
The actress kept her makeup elegant and totally flawless.
The Gorgeous Red Lehenga
Anushka donned a red lehenga for Ae Dil Hai Muskil and girls could not stop drooling over this gorgeous piece of outfit. The actress was spotted wearing a Manish Malhotra Bridal Lehenga with a soft blend of pink and peach hue along with red.
She carried the dupatta over the head and opted for a long trail style. The actress wore handcrafted jewellery with light gold shimmer makeup on the face. She kept the rest of the makeup nude and natural.
- Anushka Sharma's Latest Airport Look Is Totally Extraordinary
- Unapologetic And Free-Spirited, Anushka Sharma's Latest Photoshoot Pic Is Totally Slay-Worthy
- Varun Dhawan And Anushka Sharma Gave A Glam Touch To Their De-Glam Outfits At Sui Dhaaga Event
- Anushka Sharma's Latest Airport Look Is What Deepika Padukone Has Aced Before
- Anushka Sharma Ups Her Power Dressing Game With A Very Surreal Attire For This Magazine's Cover
- Beyoncé V/s Rihanna: Whose Floral Headgear We Loved More?
- OMG! Deepika Padukone Wore The Same Sabyasachi Sari That Anushka Sharma Wore For Her Engagement
- Sonam Might Be A Fashionista, But NEVER A Fashion Icon
- Anushka Sharma's Striped Airport Dress Is What Should Be In Your Wardrobe Bucketlist
- Oh No! Anushka Sharma's Pantsuit Is A Fashion Disaster Of The Day
- Anushka Sharma Says Bye To Virat Kohli In The Cutest Stylish Avatar Ever
- Check Out How Virushka Made Casual Look Sassy At The Airport