Just before Anushka Sharma and Virat got secretly hitched in Italy, they exchanged rings and we found this viral video extremely adorable.
It is not just the video which is adorable but Virat and Anushka's ring ceremony was equally amazing.
Anushka In Sabyasachi Sari
Anushka's ring ceremony outfit was also from the Sabyasachi Couture. She wore a velvet motif printed sari with a sleeveless blouse. The Gulkand Burgundy sari had hand-embroidered pearl and zari embellishments.
The LEAKED Video
Virushka's ring ceremony video went viral and people are going ga-ga over it. The couple was looking extremely cute in the video clip and both their style books were perfectly in place.
Along with the Sabyasachi burgundy sari, Anushka wore Sabyasachi diamond jewellery and the match was astounding.
Virat, The Ultimate Dapper
If Anushka was looking like an ultimate diva in her ring ceremony style book, her beau Virat did not look less than a dapper in his blue sherwani.
Virushka’s Wedding Diary Looks
Apart from the ring ceremony, Virat and Anushka carried amazing looks all throughout their wedding ceremonies including the marriage and their mehendi. For all the looks, Anushka chose Sabyasachi ensembles.
- Virat Kohli And Anushka Sharma’s Mehendi Pictures Are Too Good
- Vivek Oberoi's Note Worthy Outfit For Ganpati Visarjan
- OMG! Deepika Padukone Wore The Same Sabyasachi Sari That Anushka Sharma Wore For Her Engagement
- Anushka Sharma Says Bye To Virat Kohli In The Cutest Stylish Avatar Ever
- Check Out How Virushka Made Casual Look Sassy At The Airport
- Kangana Ranaut Redefined Elegance In Manikarnika's Latest Look
- The Bachchan Family Became Classier At Virushka’s Reception Party In Stylish Avatars
- Best Dressed Actresses At Virushka’s Mumbai Reception Party
- Virushka Stunned Us Again As Sabyasachi Bride And Groom At The Mumbai Reception Party
- Anushka Sharma Flaunts Her Mangalsutra As A Part Of A Latest Airport OOTD
- PM Modi Was The Ultimate Dapper At Virat-Anushka’s Wedding
- VIRUSHKA Reception Party: Virat And Anushka Became The Royal Couple In Sabyasachi