- 3 min ago The Forgotten Army Actress Sharvari's Latest Fashion Roundup Is A Must For All The Fashionistas
- 21 min ago 10 Body Scrubs To Get Rid Of Dry Winter Skin
- 23 min ago Grammys 2020 Or Golden Globes 2020, In Which Event Priyanka And Nick's Fashion Was Better?
- 31 min ago 8 Amazing Health Benefits Of Birch Water
- Sports PBL Season 5: Awadhe Warriors look for their first home win at Premier Badminton League 2020
- Finance How to Buy and Recharge ICICI FASTag?
- News Sonia had sought written undertaking from Uddhav: Ashok Chavan
- Movies Mahesh Babu’s Sarileru Neekevvaru Entry Scene Is Fan Frenzy At Its Best!
- Technology Amazon Grand Gaming Days Sale: Best Offers On Gaming Laptops
- Automobiles Anand Mahindra, Venu Srinivasan To Receive Padma Bhushan Civilian Award
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
The very beautiful Amyra Dastur is back with a bang by showing us her ethnic side. The 'Mr X' star, Amyra, took to Instagram to share her gorgeous picture wearing a traditional outfit. As it is Amyra has an affinity towards Indian wear but sometimes, she surprises in her western style too. However, this time, Amyra stuck to her roots and had our hearts melting.
The actress wore a Shilpa Reddy outfit and, well, she looked amazing AF. The diva was the dreamiest ever in purplish-blue separates. She donned a crop top that was embossed with intricate golden floral prints. And she colour-coordinated her crop top with a flared dhoti-style skirt that so gracefully hugged Amyra's shapely legs.
She also sported a sheer embroidered cape that seemed to be attached to her crop top. Well, it definitely made her ensemble look fuss free. Amyra's cape was meticulously embroidered and for sure enhanced her overall look.
The actress rounded off her look with pretty jhumkis and other than earrings; she kept her graceful avatar jewellery free. And her sandals also perfectly complemented her attire. We also loved how her copper tresses were styled.
Amyra certainly was dressed to nines for the promotion of her movie, 'Raju Gadu'. We wish her luck for the movie and hope she elevates the fashion bar a lot more like this.