The very beautiful Amyra Dastur is back with a bang by showing us her ethnic side. The 'Mr X' star, Amyra, took to Instagram to share her gorgeous picture wearing a traditional outfit. As it is Amyra has an affinity towards Indian wear but sometimes, she surprises in her western style too. However, this time, Amyra stuck to her roots and had our hearts melting.
The actress wore a Shilpa Reddy outfit and, well, she looked amazing AF. The diva was the dreamiest ever in purplish-blue separates. She donned a crop top that was embossed with intricate golden floral prints. And she colour-coordinated her crop top with a flared dhoti-style skirt that so gracefully hugged Amyra's shapely legs.
She also sported a sheer embroidered cape that seemed to be attached to her crop top. Well, it definitely made her ensemble look fuss free. Amyra's cape was meticulously embroidered and for sure enhanced her overall look.
The actress rounded off her look with pretty jhumkis and other than earrings; she kept her graceful avatar jewellery free. And her sandals also perfectly complemented her attire. We also loved how her copper tresses were styled.
Amyra certainly was dressed to nines for the promotion of her movie, 'Raju Gadu'. We wish her luck for the movie and hope she elevates the fashion bar a lot more like this.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Shivakumara Swamiji No More — CM Declares Holiday
- India's Richest Got Richer By 39% In 2018 While The Poorest Saw Just 3% Rise
- WhatsApp Limits Message-Forwarding To Five Chats
- URI Enters 100 Crore Club; To Be Remade In Three Languages
- 2019 Yamaha FZ & FZ-S V3.0 Models Launched In India
- MS Dhoni Has A Chance To Break This Sachin Tendulkar Record In New Zealand
- Hodal — Your Ultimate Guide To Haryana's Least Explored Part
- Madhuri Dixit Nene Has A Pretty Humble Office Wear Idea For Us