- 10 hrs ago On Taapsee Pannu’s Birthday, Her Behind-The-Scenes Candid Fashion Moments From The Sets Of Her Movies
- 10 hrs ago Friendship Day Special: How Friendships Have Evolved In The Pandemic
- 11 hrs ago Basundi Recipe: Here’s How You Can Prepare It At Home
- 1 day ago Lesser Known Facts About India's Best Shuttler, PV Sindhu
- Finance Stocks To Buy: 3 Banking Stocks With An Upside Target Of Up to 30%
- Movies Bigg Boss OTT: Makers Release New Contestant Promo, Is Karan Nath The 2nd Confirmed Contestant Of The Show?
- News PM Modi first Indian prime minister to preside over UN Security Council meeting
- Sports Tokyo 2020: Men's Hockey: India down Great Britain 3-1 to set up a semifinal clash with Belgium
- Technology Micromax In 2b Contest Alert: Answer Questions To Win Free Smartphone
- Education UP Board Result 2021: UP Board Class 10th 12th Result 2021 Declared, Check UPMSP 10th 12th Result 2021 Here
- Automobiles Car Sales Report For July 2021: Toyota Registers Over 13,000 Units In Domestic Sales
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Tripura In August
Amy Jackson also graced the red carpet of Cannes Film Festival and in a gorgeous red gown. She looked outstanding in her ensemble and well, was subtly dramatic - sans feathers and ruffles. Her makeup was on-point and the jewellery game absolutely complemented her look. In a way, Amy Jackson made a strong case for old Hollywood glamour. Let's talk about her outfit game that had our attention.
So, styled by Kirsty Stewart, Amy exuded regal vibes with her Atelier Zuhra gown. Her gown was tailored to perfection and featured a structured silhouette. She wore an off-shouldered lapel gown with a cinched bodice and a flared gathered skirt with pleats, which made her look straight out from the pages of history books on royals. The gown was definitely old-fashioned and totally fit into the modern context - a classic for a reason.
Coming to her jewellery look, she accessorised her look with diamond jewellery that was intricate and came from Chopard. Her floral studs, double-layered neckpiece, and complementing rings notched up her style quotient. As for makeup, it was highlighted by glossy maroon lip shade, pink contoured cheekbones, and winged eyeliner with smokey effect. The middle-parted ponytail completed her look. Amy Jackson looked pretty and so, what do you think about her attire and look? Let us know that in the comment section.
Picture Source: Instagram