Apart from various other celebrities and visitors, actress Alia Bhatt was one of the most stylish people present at Rani Mukherji's house for Durga Puja celebration.
Alia decked up in her traditional best to attend the festival on Nabami, officially the ninth day of the festival.
She wore a very pretty yellow churidar from designer pair Ankur Modi & Priyanka Modi. The kurta and churidar had a plain body and the dupatta included motif pattern printed all over the body.
She wore a pair of golden jhumkas from Amrapali Jewels and her 'girl next door' look got completed with the tiny black bindi and makeup-free face.
- Thinking About Some Weekend Party-Wear Goals? Let Our Top 10 B-Town Divas Inspire You
- Pyjamas Can Be Worn Outdoors Also, Proved These B-Town Beauties
- Alia Bhatt’s Flared And Ruffled Number Is Perfect For The Celebratory Occasion
- Alia Bhatt V/S Tracee Ellis Ross: Whose Red-Hot Look Was More Ravishing?
- Alia Bhatt’s Traditional Style Will Make You Go Crushing All Over Her
- Sonam Might Be A Fashionista, But NEVER A Fashion Icon