Apart from various other celebrities and visitors, actress Alia Bhatt was one of the most stylish people present at Rani Mukherji's house for Durga Puja celebration.
Alia decked up in her traditional best to attend the festival on Nabami, officially the ninth day of the festival.
She wore a very pretty yellow churidar from designer pair Ankur Modi & Priyanka Modi. The kurta and churidar had a plain body and the dupatta included motif pattern printed all over the body.
She wore a pair of golden jhumkas from Amrapali Jewels and her 'girl next door' look got completed with the tiny black bindi and makeup-free face.
- Alia Bhatt Teaches You Ways To Be Stylish On Your Bestie's Wedding
- Alia Bhatt Copied Kelly Rowland At The Filmfare Awards 2018; Who Looked Better?
- #TBT: From SRK To Sunny Leone, Best Looks From Dabboo Ratnani's Annual Calendar
- Alia Bhatt Looked Like A Fairy In A Gown For A Latest Wedding Party
- Jacqueline And Alia’s Bali Vacation Can Give You Travel-style Goals
- 2018 Versus 2017: Style Comparison Of Celebrities At The Zee Cine Awards
- TOO PRETTY TO BE TRUE: Aditi Rao Hydari's Latest Bridal Photoshoot