Apart from various other celebrities and visitors, actress Alia Bhatt was one of the most stylish people present at Rani Mukherji's house for Durga Puja celebration.
Alia decked up in her traditional best to attend the festival on Nabami, officially the ninth day of the festival.
She wore a very pretty yellow churidar from designer pair Ankur Modi & Priyanka Modi. The kurta and churidar had a plain body and the dupatta included motif pattern printed all over the body.
She wore a pair of golden jhumkas from Amrapali Jewels and her 'girl next door' look got completed with the tiny black bindi and makeup-free face.
- Red Alert: Look Closely, Are Alia And Shraddha Sporting Almost The Same Red Tops?
- Here's How B-Town Stars Have Taught Us To Stay Stylish While Clicking Selfies
- Ladies, Confused About What To Wear This Eid? Here Are 6 Great Ideas Decoded For You
- Alia Bhatt Literally Looked Out Of This World In Her Heavenly Ethnic Wear
- Alia's Kashmiri Look Is Winning The Internet
- Alia Bhatt's Birthday: Her Workout And Diet Plan