- Technology Best 6GB RAM Smartphones To Buy Under Rs 12,000
- Movies Celebs Rave About Taapsee Pannu-Starrer Thappad; Rajkummar Rao Calls It A ‘Must Watch’
- News Delhi violence: Volunteers bring much-needed food, medicines to riot-affected
- Sports ICC T20 Rankings: Rahul remains number two batsman in T20s, Kohli static at ninth spot
- Finance Axis Bank Appoints New CFO
- Automobiles New Hyundai Grand i10 NIOS Turbo-Petrol Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 7.68 Lakh
- Travel Least Polluted Cities In India
- Education Top 20 Universities In Emerging Economies University Rankings 2020
Alia Bhatt is back with her new film the Kapoor & Sons. And like everyone else she will try to give us the best promotional wardrobe in the coming days. Alia's fashion is always chic. This time also, her wardrobe looks quite promising. We are quite sure she is going to surprise us with her sartorial choices this too.
During Shaandaar promotions, we saw Alia sporting a lot of quirky ensembles. Brit stripes, pop art-inspired tees, equisite skirts, let's see what she has to give us in the next few days.
Recently, Kapoor & Sons team started their promotions and we caught Alia's first look here:
Alia has Indianised her closet for this event. She is sporting a mint gree kurta and white patiala salwar, paired with nude pumps.
Alia was also sporting jhumkas, She braided her hair as well.
We thing that Alia has toned down a bit. And a neat bun could have gone a long way than a braided hairstyle. What do you think, guys?
Alia's co-stars were also hanging out with her, take a look:
Those who haven't watched Kapoor&Sons trailer yet, watch it now!