- 1 hr ago How To Get Pink Lips Naturally At Home
- 1 hr ago Are You Pregnant? 15 Symptoms To Watch Out For
- 2 hrs ago This Bride Flaunting Her Self-Designed Lehenga Is The Best Thing You Will See On The Internet
- 2 hrs ago Varun Dhawan And Natasha Dalal's Marriage Location Revealed And Here Are Designers They Can Consider
- Automobiles Toyota Fortuner BS6 Petrol And Diesel Engine Specifications Revealed
- Movies Vijay Deverakonda To Share Screen Space With Mahesh Babu?
- Sports Spurs sign PSV's Bergwijn for reported £27m
- News 2019-nCoV: HIV wonder drug used to 'cure' coronavirus patient by China doctors
- Technology Alibaba Foldable Phone Patent Spotted: How’s It Different?
- Finance Sensex Ends Higher On Strong Global Cues
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Odisha In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Pooja Bedi's daughter Alaya Furniturewalla is all set to mark her Bollywood debut with Nitin Kakkar's drama-romance film, Jawaani Jaaneman opposite Saif Ali Khan and Tabu. While the film's trailer was launched a few days ago, one of the songs from the film was released recently. For the song launch event, Alaya arrived with co-star Saif Ali Khan, putting her best fashion foot forward. She was dressed to impress in a black blazer dress, which definitely made many heads turn. So, let us take a close look at her outfit and decode it.
So, for the special event, Alaya Furniturewalla opted for a full-sleeved V-shaped neckline black blazer dress. Her wrap dress was accentuated by a few buttons and featured overlap detailing. The matching statement belt cinched her waist and added structure to her attire. She completed her look with a pair of criss-cross ankle-length black heels. The soon-to-be actress accessorised her look with silver-toned earrings.
Alaya left her mid-parted highlighted wavy tresses loose. On the makeup front, with the perfect proportion of foundation and concealer, she sharply contoured her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. Filled thick brows, kohled eyes, curled lashes, light-hued eye shadow, pink blush, and glossy pink lip shade elevated her look.
Alaya Furniturewalla definitely impressed us with her fashion sense. What do you think about it? Do let us know in the comment section.