- 9 min ago Hina Khan Exudes Style And Confidence As She Flaunts Her Bold Avatar In Shimmery Black Pantsuit
- 1 hr ago Natural Ways To Tighten Loose Skin After Pregnancy
- 2 hrs ago Aditi Rao Hydari, Jasmin Bhasin, And Other Divas Have Outfit Ideas If You Are Thinking Of Mall-Outing
- 3 hrs ago On Shruti Haasan’s Birthday, Her Elegant As Well As Stunning Saree Looks From Instagram One Must Check Out!
- Movies Move On From Varun Dhawan & Natasha Dalal, As Actor's Niece Anjini Dhawan Grabs Eyeballs With Her Sassy Looks
- Finance RIL Shares Climb 1.5% After 10% Fall In The Last 3 Sessions
- Technology Samsung Galaxy M02: India Launch Date, Expected Price And More
- News Violence on Republic Day is unfortunate but will not end farmers' stir: Arvind Kejriwal
- Sports Rumour Has It: Real Madrid wait for Mbappe signal as PSG star asks for time to decide future
- Automobiles 2021 Triumph Speed Triple 1200 RS Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 16.95 Lakh
- Education RRB NTPC Admit Card 2021 Phase-3, Check Region-wise Links
- Travel February 2021: Indian Festivals And Events Guide
Pooja Bedi's daughter Alaya Furniturewalla is all set to mark her Bollywood debut with Nitin Kakkar's drama-romance film, Jawaani Jaaneman opposite Saif Ali Khan and Tabu. While the film's trailer was launched a few days ago, one of the songs from the film was released recently. For the song launch event, Alaya arrived with co-star Saif Ali Khan, putting her best fashion foot forward. She was dressed to impress in a black blazer dress, which definitely made many heads turn. So, let us take a close look at her outfit and decode it.
So, for the special event, Alaya Furniturewalla opted for a full-sleeved V-shaped neckline black blazer dress. Her wrap dress was accentuated by a few buttons and featured overlap detailing. The matching statement belt cinched her waist and added structure to her attire. She completed her look with a pair of criss-cross ankle-length black heels. The soon-to-be actress accessorised her look with silver-toned earrings.
Alaya left her mid-parted highlighted wavy tresses loose. On the makeup front, with the perfect proportion of foundation and concealer, she sharply contoured her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. Filled thick brows, kohled eyes, curled lashes, light-hued eye shadow, pink blush, and glossy pink lip shade elevated her look.
Alaya Furniturewalla definitely impressed us with her fashion sense. What do you think about it? Do let us know in the comment section.