- 16 hrs ago Zareen Khan, Malaika Arora, Neha Sharma And Genelia Deshmukh Stun Us With Their Awesome Gowns
- 18 hrs ago Panchamrut Recipe: How To Prepare The Auspicious Sweet Prasad Dish At Home
- 19 hrs ago Kamika Ekadashi 2021: Date, Muhurta, Rituals And Significance Of This Festival
- 20 hrs ago Bhuj Promotions: Sonakshi Sinha Makes A Strong Case For Party Wear Fashion With Her 5 Outfits
- News Karnataka cabinet expansion updates: CM Bommai says oath-taking to take place at 2.15 pm today
- Finance Top 5 Private Sector Banks Promising Best Interest Rates On FD In 2021
- Sports Tokyo 2020: Sydney McLaughlin in a class of her own
- Movies When Aamir Khan Visited Hrithik Roshan's House To Convince Him To Sign Rang De Basanti!
- Technology Amazon Tecno Pova 2 Quiz Answers: Win Rs. 1,000
- Automobiles Car Sales Report For July 2021: Skoda Registers Over 3,000 Units Last Month
- Education CBSE School Wise Result 2021 For Class 10th And 12th At cbseresults.nic.in
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Manipur In August
After exuding regal vibes in his film, Housefull 4, Akshay Kumar gave us another regal look. The actor dropped a short video where he is seen dancing at Taj Mahal and later Sara Ali Khan also shared his picture in the costume on her Instagram feed. Yes, this look of his is from the upcoming Atrangi Re, which also stars Sara Ali Khan and Dhanush.
The actor looked resplendent in his attire and had the social media on fire with this look of his. He wore a colourful traditional costume and made us reminiscent of the Mughal fashion sensibilities. Holding a red rose in his hand, Akshay Kumar was photographed flaunting an anarkali costume. His ensemble consisted of an anarkali kurta, churidaar pyjamas, a jacket, and a turban. Akshay Kumar's flared silk kurta was splashed in sky-blue, green, and pink hues. The kurta was accentuated by intricate golden motifs and he paired his kurta with plain-blue churidaar pyjamis.
The Bell Bottom actor also sported a traditional jacket that was dipped in navy-blue hue and enhanced by gold-toned motifs. His ensemble also featured zari details and he teamed his outfit with mojaris. The turban was vibrant and elaborately-done with pearls. The flower and peacock accent also elevated his jewels-adorned turban. He also wore a heavy gold and gemstone haar with a pendant. The actor completed his look with earrings. Co-actor Sara Ali Khan captioned this picture as, "Because it can't get more Atrangi than this 🌈 Not Shah Jahan- Mr Kumar it is 🙌 @akshaykumar."
Well, Akshay Kumar's look is certainly interesting and we can't wait to watch the trailer of the film. How did you find his first look from Atrangi Re? Let us know that.
Courtesy: Sara Ali Khan's Instagram