Aishwarya Rai Bachchan attended the Melbourne Film Festival 2017 with her 5-year-old daughter Aaradhya. As we spotted the beautiful mother and daughter duo at the festival doing, hoisting the Indian flag as per the pre-Independence day celebration, both of them looked really gorgeous.
Aishwarya was wearing a sea-green anarkali suit and looked drop-dead-gorgeous. While the mother and former beauty queen looked so gorgeous, her daughter Aaradhya did not step back from looking too pretty and charming in a white lehenga.
The mom-daughter duo made the country proud by hoisting the Indian flag on the foreign ground and that too at the prestigious film festival event. Looking their best, they totally rocked it.
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Looks So Divine That We Are At A Loss For Words
- Aishwarya, Abhishek, And Aaradhya Up The Stylish Factor At Akash Ambani’s Function
- Aishwarya Or Sonam - Who Let Their Eyes Do The Talking At Cannes 2018?
- Cannes 2018: Luxury Jewels Aishwarya Was Spotted In, On The Red Carpet
- Ash Or Kangana: Whose Hairstyle Made You Go Gaga At Cannes 2018?
- Cannes 2018: Aishwarya’s Icy Gown Is Giving Us All Goosebumps