Do bridal magazine covers always have to be with the cover star wearing bridal outfits? Probably not! After admiring Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's look on the Brides Today magazine cover, we were convinced that bridal magazines are more than the stereotypical heavy lehengas or embellished saris.
For the cover, Ash sported a rather summery resort wear, which was kaftan-styled and voluminous. It was a colourful attire and beckoned travel style goals more than bride wear goals. Set against a Parisian backdrop marked by Eiffel Tower, Ash looked absolutely amazing as she was posed to perfection at her hotel's balcony.
The myriad hues of her dress came alive because of the muted-toned background. It was a Ralph & Russo dress and Aishwarya totally aced the look. Splashed in vibrant colours of neon pink, yellow, and blue, this outfits of hers was sheer and she looked like a bombshell in it. It accentuated her figure and at the same time was breezy, perfect wear on a hot sunny day.
She teamed her dress with a chic choker and complementing bangles by Amaris Jewels by Prerna Rajpal. Her burgundy red tresses were middle-parted and cascaded beautifully on her shoulder. She spruced up her look with a subtle pink lip shade and nude makeup.
Aishwarya definitely looked as if she ruled the world. Actually, she seemed out of this world. She represented the modern Indian bride, who is unapologetic about her hotness and dress sense.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- CBI War: Nageshwar Rao Appointed Interim Director, Verma, Asthana Sent On Leave
- OnePlus Pop-Up Events Announced: Buy OnePlus 6T With Free Food And Goodies
- Ever Been To This Ancient Village Of Tigawa In Madhya Pradesh?
- Ever Tried Using Kiwi For Strong & Shiny Hair?
- THIS Actor Caught Deepika Padukone Sitting On Ranveer Singh's Lap; Reveals How Their Romance Begun!
- New Hyundai Santro First Look Review — The Return Of The Legend
- Manchester United 0 Juventus 1: Dybala Downs Mourinho's Men On Ronaldo's Return
- Paytm FD Offers Interest At The Rate Of 8%; Know How To Avail It