- Finance Why Chennai Petroleum Shares Surges 12% In A Falling Market?
- Movies Jhund First Look Poster: Amitabh Bachchan Looks Powerful In This Nagraj Manjule Film
- News Modi, new BJP President J P Nadda to meet party CMs, deputy CMs
- Automobiles Royal Enfield Himalayan BS6 Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.81 Lakh
- Technology Black Shark Joins Hands With Tencent Games For Its Upcoming Gaming Smartphone
- Sports KL Rahul set to continue as wicketkeeper-batsman for a while: Virat Kohli
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Aishwarya is the Indian brand ambassador of L'Oreal, who is also one of the biggest sponsors at Cannes International Film Festival. Post becoming the ambassador of makeup brand L'Oreal, Aish started making appearances at the red carpet of Cannes.
And now every year, she walks the red carpet with utter grace wearing splendid ensembles. This time, as stated by the actress earlier, she is not prepared for the Cannes Red Carpet. She has been busy with her upcoming movie promotions and ran out of time to pick an outfit for the event.
Aish may not be prepared for the event, but she was well-suited today when she left for the Cannes. We caught Aish leaving for Cannes at the airport today. She was clad in a power jacket. A printed lengthy jacket paired with black leggings and a black top.
She was accompanied by her daughter, who looked adorable in a white top.
Time will tell what Aish has in store for us, but in case you've missed out on Mallika's outfit from Cannes Day 1, click here.