Aditi Rao Hydari has always looked beautiful and she exclusively did in one of her latest photoshoots. She wore different sets of traditional attires from designer Sulakshana Monga's latest collection named as Effortless Couture 2017.
Aditi showcased the beautiful bridal attires by the talented designer and carried each of the looks with a sheer amount of elegance. She, with her looks defined a perfect blend of beauty, class and royalty.
The collection came with beautiful embroidery done on the bodies of the outfits. The floral motif prints added to the charm and brought back the 60s designs.
The looks were complemented by beautiful bridal jewellery by Amrapali.
- Aishwarya's Royal Look To Adah's Superhero Avatar; Best From The Nykaa Femina Beauty Awards
- Nidhhi To Tamannaah; Best-dressed Celebrity Showstoppers At The Lakme Fashion Week 2018
- Aditi Rao Hydari Wore Her Formal Look Perfectly For A Phone Launch Event
- Divas And Dappers At Manish Malhotra's Birthday Bash
- Aditi Rao Hydari In A Bohemian Avatar At The Orion Fashion Week
- Bollywood Divas Slayed At Filmfare Marathi Awards Tonight
- Alia Bhatt’s Girl-Next-Door Look For Durga Puja