Aditi Rao Hydari sported her cool and casual look for the promotion of Bhoomi. She wore a set of casuals including a blue printed off-shoulder top by Hemant & Nanditaand a pair of ripped high-rise jeans from Topshop.
The set of casuals were matched with, what goes best with casuals, white sneakers. Aditi is known for wearing a no-make-up look and this time too she rocked the entire casual style book.
She completed her look book with a golden band watch, making herself too cool and equally very pretty.
We think she definitely gives us wardrobe goals, especially for casuals. What is your say?
- This Amazing Look Of Aditi Rao Hydari's Will Solve Your Long Skirt Problems
- Aditi Rao Hydari Dares To Bare For Vogue's Photoshoot
- Aishwarya's Royal Look To Adah's Superhero Avatar; Best From The Nykaa Femina Beauty Awards
- Nidhhi To Tamannaah; Best-dressed Celebrity Showstoppers At The Lakme Fashion Week 2018
- Aditi Rao Hydari Wore Her Formal Look Perfectly For A Phone Launch Event
- Divas And Dappers At Manish Malhotra's Birthday Bash