- 15 min ago Maha Shivratri 2021: Some Mythological Stories Of Lord Shiva That You Need To Know
- 19 min ago Women’s Day 2021: Best And Healthy Foods For Women
- 1 hr ago International Women’s Day 2021: Inspiring Story Of Manya Singh, Femina Miss India 2020 Runner-Up
- 1 hr ago Is Alcohol Withdrawal Syndrome A Serious Condition? Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors And Treatments
- Sports India vs England: Man of the series Ashwin says this is one of the best runs in his career
- Movies Farhan Akhtar’s Toofan To Release On Amazon Prime Skipping Theatrical Release
- News BJP sends two central leaders to Uttarakhand
- Education International Women’s Day 2021: Challenging Gender Inequality And Celebrating Diversity
- Finance NPS vs Other Tax Saving Investments: Where A Tax Saver Should Invest?
- Technology Tata Sky Vs JioFiber Vs Airtel Xstream Plan: Who Is Offering Best Internet Plans Under Rs. 1,000
- Automobiles Renault Kiger Compact-SUV Sales Figures For February 2021: Outsells Nissan Magnite & Ford EcoSport
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In March
Whenever we talk about an ideal outfit for wedding, it's only and only designer lehengas that first come to our mind. Talk about lehengas and Bollywood divas have a bundle of inspiration to offer through their fashionable outings. For the upcoming wedding, we have Aditi Rao Hydari and Radhika Madan's latest lehengas to take goals from. Recently, the two ladies attended different events, where they sported pretty lehengas.
While Aditi blossomed in a colourful lehenga, Radhika on the other hand, looked like a princess in her pink lehenga. So, let us take a close look at her both lehengas and decode it for wedding fashion goals.
Aditi Rao Hydari In Colourful Lehenga
Aditi Rao Hydari sported a phulkari blast lehenga, which came from the designer duo Sukriti & Aakriti's label. It was a light-grey hued flared lehenga that was accentuated by multi-hued stripes, geographical patterns, and sequinned mirror work. Styled by Sanam Ratansi, she teamed her lehenga with a sleeveless matching patterned choli and draped a sheer dupatta over her one shoulder. Aditi accessorised her look with green-pearls detailed gold-toned jhumkis by Kishandas & Co. The actress let loose her mid-parted sleek highlighted tresses and spruced up her look with filled brows, mascara, soft blush, and red lip tint.
Radhika Madan In Pink Lehenga
Radhika Madan was decked up in a light-pink lehenga, which came from Falguni Shane Peacock India. Her beautiful lehenga featured different patterns from silver foil and off-white silk threads. She teamed her lehenga with a sleeveless matching same patterned choli and completed her look with a net-fabric dupatta that had dotted patterns and embellished border. The actress upped her look with a silver and gold-toned maang tikka, a pair of chandelier earrings, bangles, and rings. She pulled back her tresses into a low bun and adorned it with a pretty green and white accessory. Sharp contouring marked by filled brows, kohled eyes, pink eye shadow, highlighted cheekbones, and pink lip shade, elevated her look.
So, whose lehenga will you pick for upcoming wedding? Let us know that in the comment section.