Just after Bharti Singh's wedding, it was the turn for famous Indian television actress and model Aashka Goradia. Aashka's wedding style diaries will surely give you some major style goals.
Aashka is popularly known for her roles in various Indian TV series including Bharat Ka Veer Putra - Maharana Pratap, Laagi Tujhse Lagan and many more.
The actress got married to her beau Brent Goble and we were totally enthralled by their looks.
Let us decode Aashka's style books from the Mehendi ceremony to the videsi wedding.
Aashka started looking prettier with her Mehendi style book. She was wearing this vibrant attire including a lemon green ruffled skirt and a beautiful gold embroidered sleeveless zardosi blouse. She wore beautiful floral jewellery, which is unique and also made the look prettier.
While every Indian girl wishes to be the prettier one on her Sangeet ceremony, the prettiest being on the D -Day, Aashka too did not let herself back off from looking this gorgeous in an Archana Kochhar blue lehenga. It had gold embroidery work done on its entire body, making her look enthralling.
The Desi D-Day
If we had to choose two best looks from her wedding, one of it would be this look. She was looking extremely gorgeous in the highly embroidered Rimple and Harpreet Narula lehenga. We were in love with the detailing of the outfit. She matched the attire with matching jewellery.
The Videsi D-Day
After the traditional Indian style wedding, we saw Aaksha's Christian bride avatar and here too, she was completely rocking. She was wearing a white tulle bridal gown, looking all gorgeous and prettier than ever. She was wearing diamond jewellery along with the look.
The Groom's Looks
While we were busy talking about the bride's looks, did you overlook Brent, the dapper bride? He too donned two different stylish avatars for both the Hindu and Christian wedding ceremonies. For the Indian style wedding, he wore a gorgeous cream coloured sherwani and for the Christian wedding, he was wearing a classy blue suit which stunned us.
- Kareena Kapoor Rocked Her Graceful Look At The BIFF 2018
- Kangana Ranaut Redefined Elegance In Manikarnika's Latest Look
- B'Day Special: Sabyasachi Doesn't Just Ask Women To "Drape Saree"; Best Of His Western Collection
- Kalki Koechlin Rocked Her Casuals For Thursday's OOTD
- Mahira Khan Carried An Ethereal Look For The Lux Style Awards 2018
- Karishma Tanna Can Blow Your Minds Off With Her Party-wear Photo Shoot
- Rani Mukherji Plays It Safe In A Set Of Casuals
- #ANTUMOH: Bolly Divas Sizzled In White And Metallics At Arjun Kapoor's Veere Di Wedding
- Rihanna's B'Day Special: Most Outrageous Looks Where Riri Dared To Bare
- Sonam Kapoor And Rhea Kapoor Look Stunning In Rheson's Latest 80s Fashion Campaign
- Kareena Kapoor Pulling Off Her Chambray Shirt Will Give You Workout Style Goals