- 8 min ago Ashadha Amavasya 2022: Date, Time, Vrat Vidhi, How To Eradicate Pitrudosh, And Remedies
- 5 hrs ago Retrograde Saturn Transit In Capricorn On 12 July 2022: Impact On Zodiac Signs And Remedies
- 5 hrs ago Daily Horoscope, 29 June 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 12 hrs ago Roe v. Wade Overturned: Why Is It Significant; Indian Laws On Abortion
- Movies Suniel Shetty Breaks His Silence On Bollywood Celebrities Being Targeted As 'Druggies'
- News Muslims will never allow talibanisation mindset to surface in India: Ajmer Dargah deewan on Udaipur killing
- Sports India vs England 5th Test 2022: Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips, Possible Playing 11, Match Prediction
- Finance Petrol, Diesel Rate Today: Check Fuel Prices In Your City Now
- Technology Spotify Supergrouper Announced: How To Create A Custom Playlist With Spotify Supergrouper?
- Automobiles 2022 Mahindra Scorpio N Accessories - Here’s Everything You Need To Know
- Education PSEB 12th Result 2022 Declared At pseb.ac.in, Download Punjab Board Class 12 Result Here
- Travel Savandurga Hill In Monsoon - Hiking and Climbing
Sarees are so much more than a garment. To realise the true meaning of what a saree can do, one needs to have a look at our Bollywood movies. We have seen actresses catapult to stardom whilst wearing sarees.
If a saree needs a sensual touch, then there can be no material better than chiffon. The like of Yash Raj has translated this so beautifully on to the silver screen that whenever one says chiffon sarees, you'll tend to think of Bollywood beauties draped in this sensual fabric and dancing through the fields or waltzing in the rain.
The curve-hugging, easily drapable and stunning-looking 9-yard long fabric of sensuality is held in high esteem to all who know anything about the saree.
So, here we go, here's a list of the most iconic chiffon sarees that have been worn in the Indian cinema that could make some hearts melt for sure.
Sridevi Kapoor In Mr. India
This lady showed the world the true beauty of a chiffon saree in numerous movies such as Mr. India, Chandini and Lamhe. Here, we have an iconic still of her in a turqoise saree from Mr. India.
Rekha In Silsila
In one of the most talked about movies - Silsila , Rekha wore chiffon sarees with such elegance and yet oozed of sensuality.
Raveena Tandon In Mohra
She set the screen ablaze in the 90's with her yellow chiffon in 'Tip Tip Barsa Paani' romancing Akshay Kumar in the movie Mohra.
Kajol In Kuch Kuch Hota Hai
Who can forget that iconic moment when Rahul and Anjali finally acknowledged their feelings in one of the most romantic sequences ever! What made it more iconic was the red chiffon saree.
Sushmita Sen In Main Hoon Naa
She bowled everyone over with her sexy chiffon sarees while playing the character of a college professor in the movie Main Hoon Na.
Kareena Kapoor In Ra One
Kareena's stylised chiffon saree was auctioned off for charity because that's how popular her item number 'Chamak Challo' from Ra One became.
Deepika Padukone In Yeh Jawani Hai Deewani
This Statuesque beauty brought chiffon back in a big way recently with her royal blue chiffon number in the song "Badtameez Dil" from Yeh Jawani Hai Deewani.
- womenActress Elli AvrRam Shares Some Intriguing Personal Experiences On Her TedXBITS Talk
- art culture23 Years Of Aamir Khan's Sarfarosh - How The Film Would Have Fared Today
- bollywood wardrobeVikrant Rona Actress Jacqueline Fernandez Goes Retro In Co-ord Set! PICS
- bollywood wardrobeAnanya Panday, Disha Patani, Sobhita Dhulipa: Actresses Who Rocked The Red Gown!
- bollywood wardrobePICS: Sara Ali Khan Gives Major Fashion Goals In Summer White Indian Ethnic Outfit
- bollywood wardrobeSobhita Dhulipala Gives Modern Twist To The Traditional Indian Saree!
- bollywood wardrobeAlaya F Is A Vision To Behold In Dreamy Ivory Blue Lehenga
- bollywood wardrobeRhea Chakraborty's Sizzling Comeback In Black Dress - PICS
- bollywood wardrobeAlaya F Shares Her Euphoria Vibes In These Beautiful Photos
- bollywood wardrobeA Thursday Actress Yami Gautam Dhar Looks Resplendent In Black And Green Gown
- art cultureOscar Awards: African Cinema, Bollywood Films Remain Unrepresented - Here's A Look At The Reasons
- bollywood wardrobePonniyin Selvan Actress Sobhita Dhulipala Personifies Legendary Artist Frida Kahlo In Photoshoot [PICS]