- Sports India Vs New Zealand 3rd ODI: Indore Holkar Cricket Stadium Pitch Report, Weather Forecast, Stats & Record
- News Air India Urination incident: Pilots' body mulls legal action against suspension of pilot
- Finance Large Cap IT Stock Zoomed 281.62% In 5 Yrs, HDFC Securities Sees Upside, Buy For High Returns
- Travel Aamchi Mumbai Ready to Celebrate Long weekends in 2023?
- Movies Bigg Boss 16 Ranking: Priyanka Choudhary Retains, Shiv Jumps To No.3. THIS Contestant Tops Most Popular List
- Automobiles TVS iQube Electric Scooter Sales Cross 59,000 Units – More Than 890 Per Cent Growth Achieved
- Technology BharOS Mobile OS From IIT Madras-Linked Startup Announced: To Challenge Android OS?
- Education Career opportunities for Digital Marketing in India 2023
There is nothing more fun and exciting than dressing your little one, especially the baby girl! From onesies, and frocks, to nightwear, your little girl can look adorable in outfits you pick for her! Since the babies don't have a style sense of their own, as a parent you need to take charge and dress them up in the most comfortable and trendy way possible.
There is of course a wide variety available for baby clothes and you can select it from both online and offline sources. While trends and style factors add to the flair but comfort should be the prime factor you must consider while picking outfits for the little one.
Here are 7 styling tips to dress up your baby girl:
Simple And Fuss-Free
There is a whole wide variety available for baby clothes and the exciting prints, patterns, and styles may tempt you to dress up the child in fancy clothes. But, for newborns and toddlers, you must dress them up in simple and comfortable clothes. Avoid clothes with too many embellishments or flairs as added ornaments like buttons, bows, glitters, etc can be accidentally torn and a baby may swallow the same.
Comfort Is Key
For a start, you need to understand that, a baby's skin is very soft and is easily prone to rashes, irritation, and other health-related issues. Choose the correct size as per the baby's age, weight, and even season. Avoid buying too tight or loose clothes as it can lead to discomfort for the child. Instead of buying clothes in bulk, pick a few that are useful for everyday wear and a few occasional outfits.
If possible, opt for organic, slow-fashion clothes that are made with eco-friendly materials, and natural colours and do not cause harm to the baby and nature. These clothes become more softer and skin-friendly after usage and give the utmost comfort to the wearer. Select organic clothing options like a onesie, frock, tee, nightwear, and more to allow your baby girl to be her most active and comfortable in slow fashion clothing.
Pick Bright Colours
Little ones look cuter when dressed in bright colour clothing. Dress them up in brighter hue outfits like reds, greens, and blues when they are most active! Plus being messy comes naturally to kids, so any dirt and stains will not visible on bright colour clothes. For nightwear, dress up the baby or child in soft, pastel-tone clothes.
Explore Prints and Patterns
Apart from brighter colours, you can select outfits for your baby girl featuring lovely prints and patterns. From cartoons, florals, checks, animal prints, abstracts, and more, you can experiment with printed and patterned clothing. Busy print clothes make a suitable option during playtime or outings.
It is super exciting to dress up your little doll for special occasions like celebrations, festivities, parties, and more. You can select a pretty ethnic attire like a skirt top, sharara suit, chaniya choli, and fusion clothes that can make your baby girl look occasion-ready. Pick minimal embellished clothes that ensure comfort and style for the little one.
Your baby girl's dress is incomplete without a fair share of accessories. Cute accessories like a headband, bow, hats, beanie, socks, and booties add to the baby's overall look. Just ensure to pick accessories that do not have too much embellishment, glitter, and more such tiny adornments. Select simple yet attractive baby fashion accessories.
- bollywood wardrobeKriti Sanon’s Striped Co-Ord Outfit Echoes Monochrome Style Loud And Clear, Pics!
- bollywood wardrobeNora Fatehi’s Black And White Gown Look Is All About Experimenting With Monochrome Trend, Pics!
- bollywood wardrobeMasaba Gupta’s Ranicore Saree Is All Things Sassy And Bossy, Pics!
- bollywood wardrobeShanaya Kapoor Aces The Daring Denim-On-Denim Look, Pics!
- bollywood wardrobeKriti Sanon’s Cut-Out Bodycon Ensemble Equals To Edgy Fashion, Pics!
- bollywood wardrobeKiara Advani’s Versace Denim Corset Outfit Is Perfect For Party Look, Pics!
- bollywood wardrobeKriti Sanon Gives The Bond Girl Vibes In A Thigh-High Slit Dress, Pics!
- women6 Jhumka Types To Accentuate Your Chosen Look
- bollywood wardrobeKareena Kapoor Khan Looks Resplendent In A Pastel Cape Lehenga, Pics!
- bollywood wardrobeMalaika Arora’s Edgy Jumpsuit Look Is Perfect For Experimenting With Monochrome Fashion, Pics!
- bollywood wardrobePriyanka Chopra’s Chikankari Pantsuit Is The Perfect Reflection Of Power Dressing With Traditional Artistry
- bollywood wardrobeKarisma Kapoor’s Floral Print Saree Look Reflects Classic Elegance, Pics!