- 6 hrs ago Is Hypertension Linked To Erectile Dysfunction?
- 7 hrs ago Prominent Chennai Hospital Perform India’s First True Robotic Bariatric Surgery Using Robotic Staplers
- 9 hrs ago Samantha Ruth Prabhu’s Bridal Look Is Winning The Social Media; Kudos To Stylist Preetham Jukalker
- 10 hrs ago Vitamin D May Protect Severe Covid Infection, Death: Study
- Finance Airlines To Operate At 85% Of Pre-Covid Domestic Flights: Civil Aviation Ministry
- Movies Bigg Boss OTT Finale: Pratik Sehajpal Is 1st Confirmed Contestant Of Bigg Boss 15; Here's When It'll Be Aired!
- Sports Burnley 0-1 Arsenal: Odegaard secures back-to-back wins for Gunners
- Automobiles Volkswagen Polo And Vento Waiting Period Reach 5 Months; Bookings On Some Variants Stopped
- News Govt hikes domestic flight capacity to 85%
- Education Schools In Rajasthan To Reopen For Classes 6 To 8 From September 20
- Technology Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 4G Might Discontinued In India Soon
- Travel 8 Appealing Winter Holiday Destinations In India
Many of us avoid including potatoes in our meal as it has high carbs and is considered to be fattening. But yet, we would not resist having potato chips and cheat on our diet. As a matter of fact, potatoes has all the nutrients that are required for proper growth of the body. And according to new trend it is one of the vital ingredient used for preparing salads.
For those who are still skeptical about potatoes, it is high-time to add them in your diet. It not only tastes great but also provides necessary nutrients that are much needed by our body.
Preparation Time:15 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- Large peeled potatoes- 5 (cooked and diced)
- Mayonnaise- ½ cup
- Carrots- 1 cup (diced and cooked)
- Peas- 1 cup (cooked)
- Onion- 1/3 cup (grated)
- Fresh parsley- 1/3 cup (chopped)
- Ground cumin-1/2 tsp
- Paprika-1/2 tsp
- Salt and pepper- as per taste
- Take a medium sized bowl and add mayonnaise, lime juice, salt, pepper and cumin and whisk together properly and keep it aside.
- Boil and chop all the vegetables.
- Place the chopped potatoes, onions, carrots, peas and parsley in a large bowl.
- Add the mayonnaise mixture to the vegetables and toss well.
- Refrigerate the mixture until ready to serve.
- Serve the chilled salad at room temperature.
Your potato salad with mayonnaise mix is ready to serve, you can either eat it as a starter or dessert.