- 17 min ago Kajol's Dupatta Is Sangeet-Perfect And Her Look Test For Tanhaji Has All Our Attention
- 26 min ago Remembering Lala Lajpat Rai On His 155th Birth Anniversary: Lesser Known Facts About Him
- 31 min ago The Forgotten Army Actress Sharvari's Latest Fashion Roundup Is A Must For All The Fashionistas
- 50 min ago 10 Body Scrubs To Get Rid Of Dry Winter Skin
- Sports 'House of Kobe': Basketball-mad Philippines mourns NBA legend
- Finance Govt To Release Report Card On ‘Smart Cities’ In June
- Movies Bigg Boss Kannada Season 7 - Priyanka Shivanna Gets Eliminated
- Technology Future Apple Mac Could Be Built Using Curved Sheet Of Glass
- News Coronavirus scare: Kerala CM writes to PM seeking special flight to airlift stranded Indians
- Automobiles Renault Triber BS6 Models Launched In India Starting At Rs 4.99 Lakh Ex-Showroom
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Salad is one of the healthiest dishes. Celebrities have brought the trend of including salads in your meal. There are many dieters who follow a salad diet to lose weight while taking in the required vitamins and nutrients to stay healthy. Those who are on diet always include salads in their meals. A salad is low in calories and fat (if prepared in the right method). There are many salad recipes that you can prepare every day to have a filling and nutritious meal. Vegetarians prefer vegetables or fruit salad whereas non-vegetarians love to include some pieces of meat in their salad.
Today, we will discuss the recipe to prepare vegetarian paneer salad. Prepared with roasted paneer and vegetables, this salad recipe is filling, nutritious and low in calories too.
Paneer and vegetables salad recipe:
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 5-10 minutes
- Paneer- 1 cup (chopped)
- Onion- 1 (chopped)
- Tomato- 1 (chopped)
- Cucumber- 1 (chopped)
- Green chilli- 1 (slit or chopped)
- Mustard powder- ½ tsp
- Lemon juice- 1tsp
- Salt- as per taste
- Coriander leaves- 1tsp (chopped)
- Heat a frying pan and dry roast the chopped paneer for 2-3 minutes on a low flame.
- Once the paneer cubes look a little roasted, put the pan off flame.
- Now, in a bowl, add the vegetables namely onions, green chillies, cucumber and tomatoes.
- Then add the roasted paneer. Mix well with a spoon. Sprinkle salt, mustard powder and mix all the ingredients so that the masala is absorbed.
- Pour lemon juice and garnish with coriander leaves.
Paneer and vegetables salad is ready to eat.