- 3 hrs ago Kareena Kapoor Khan’s Pregnancy Glow Is Unmissable, As She Performs Yoga Flaunting Her Baby Bump
- 9 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 26 January 2021
- 20 hrs ago Kareena Kapoor Khan Wins Us Over With Her Radiant Style In Maternity Gym Wear!
- 20 hrs ago What Is Leech Therapy? Proven Health Benefits And Side Effects
- Sports PV Sindhu, Kidambi Srikanth look to turn the tide at BWF World Tour Finals
- Technology FAU-G Goes Official In India: Here Are The Details
- Movies John Abraham Starrer Satyameva Jayate 2 To Lock Horns With Salman Khan Starrer Radhe At The Box Office
- News Meet Captain Preeti Choudhary, only woman commander from Army this year
- Automobiles KTM Adventure Trails Riding Programme Launched In 10 Cities: Here Are All Details
- Finance 5 Stock Picks Ahead Of The Budget From HDFC Securities
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In January 2021
- Education MHT CET 2020 Round II Seat Allotment Result for B. Tech, B. Pharma To Be Out Today
Chana is a very popular legume in the Indian cuisine. Also known as chickpeas, chana is prepared quite often in North Indian houses. You might have heard about chana bhatura, where the spicy side dish of chana is served with fried big bhaturas.
The protein rich chana can be also consumed as a salad. Most of the dieters keep the dinner extremely light by opting for a salad. So, if you want to try a new variety of salad, then try using chana or chickpeas as the main ingredient. Like the chicken or green vegetable salad, chana salad is delicious, low in fat, filling and healthy as well. This salad recipe is prepared using boiled chana mixed with chopped onions, tomatoes, green chillies and boiled potatoes. The salad tastes tangy due to the lemon juice and some authentic spices are added to make the salad a delicious treat. Check out the recipe.
Chana Salad: Weight Loss Recipe
Preparation time: 5-10 minutes
- Chana- 1 cup (boiled)
- Onion- ½ (chopped)
- Green chilli- 1 (chopped)
- Capsicum- 1tbsp (chopped)
- Tomato- 1 (chopped)
- Tamarind pulp- ½ tsp
- Lemon juice- 1tsp
- Chaat masala- 1tsp
- Salt- as per taste
- In a bowl, add the boiled chana and mix with lemon juice.
- Add onions, capsicum, tomato and mix well.
- Sprinkle salt as per taste. The lesser the salt, the better. Tamarind and lemon juice can add to the saltiness.
- Add chaat masala, tamarind pulp and mix.
The chana salad is ready to eat. Serve this weight loss salad fresh. If you want, you can team it with one roti or bread.