- 27 min ago Chaitra Navratri 2021: Maha Ashtami Puja Muhurta, Rituals and Significance
- 43 min ago The 10 Rules To Eating Healthy: Snacking Is Healthy, So Is Fat; Read More Here
- 1 hr ago Mahira Khan And Sanam Saeed Have Summery And Nature-Inspired Kurta Set Goals For Us
- 1 hr ago COVID-19 And Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome (POTS): Causes, Symptoms And Treatments
- Technology OnePlus 9R Expected To Get New Green Color And 12GB + 256GB Variant Soon
- Finance Banks To Be Closed On Wednesday For Ram Navami
- Movies Ridhima Pandit On Losing Her Mother: My Mother’s World Revolved Around Me; The Loss Is Irreparable
- Sports Muttiah Muralitharan discharged after undergoing coronary angioplasty in Chennai
- News Punjab State Dear Baisakhi Bumper Lottery 2021: How to check result online, full prize scheme
- Education NDA Answer Key 2021 To Be Released Soon
- Automobiles Mahindra Treo Zor Electric Delivery Vehicle Sales Crosses The 1,000 Unit Mark: Here Are The Details!
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In April 2021
Chana is a very popular legume in the Indian cuisine. Also known as chickpeas, chana is prepared quite often in North Indian houses. You might have heard about chana bhatura, where the spicy side dish of chana is served with fried big bhaturas.
The protein rich chana can be also consumed as a salad. Most of the dieters keep the dinner extremely light by opting for a salad. So, if you want to try a new variety of salad, then try using chana or chickpeas as the main ingredient. Like the chicken or green vegetable salad, chana salad is delicious, low in fat, filling and healthy as well. This salad recipe is prepared using boiled chana mixed with chopped onions, tomatoes, green chillies and boiled potatoes. The salad tastes tangy due to the lemon juice and some authentic spices are added to make the salad a delicious treat. Check out the recipe.
Chana Salad: Weight Loss Recipe
Preparation time: 5-10 minutes
- Chana- 1 cup (boiled)
- Onion- ½ (chopped)
- Green chilli- 1 (chopped)
- Capsicum- 1tbsp (chopped)
- Tomato- 1 (chopped)
- Tamarind pulp- ½ tsp
- Lemon juice- 1tsp
- Chaat masala- 1tsp
- Salt- as per taste
- In a bowl, add the boiled chana and mix with lemon juice.
- Add onions, capsicum, tomato and mix well.
- Sprinkle salt as per taste. The lesser the salt, the better. Tamarind and lemon juice can add to the saltiness.
- Add chaat masala, tamarind pulp and mix.
The chana salad is ready to eat. Serve this weight loss salad fresh. If you want, you can team it with one roti or bread.