- 2 hrs ago Heat Exhaustion: Types, Symptoms, Causes, Risk Factors, Diagnosis, Treatment And Prevention
- 3 hrs ago Kristen Stewart, Naomi Scott, And More Won Us With Their Outfits At Charlie's Angels Premiere
- 3 hrs ago Diabetes Insipidus In Children: Causes, Types, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- 4 hrs ago So, What Is So Special About Deepika Padukone's Anniversary Sari
- Sports FIFA 2022 World Cup Qualifiers: India vs Afghanistan: Super-sub Doungel helps Blue Tigers earn point in Dushanbe
- Movies Ayushmann Khurrana Starrer Dream Girl To Release In Hong Kong In December
- News Congress, Shiv Sena, NCP hold meeting to discuss Common Minimum Programme
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Starts Winter Service Camp: Offers Free Check Ups, Complimentary Washes & More
- Technology Microsoft Brings Its Xbox Game Pass Ultimate To India For Just Rs. 50
- Finance Deadline To File GST Returns Extended; Forms Simplified
- Education Delhi Nursery Admission 2020-21: Explore Admission Schedule And Registration Details
- Travel Kalady – The Land Of Holy Shrines
Vegetarians love to eat mushrooms, the spore-bearing fungi. However, there are many people who do not like the taste and appearance of mushrooms. But most of us are not aware of its health benefits. Mushrooms helps in fighting cancer and also boosts up body immune system. If you like to eat mushroom or want to serve it to your guests then here is a simple recipe to make kadai mushroom. This is a vegetarian recipe that is made with mushrooms and green vegetables.
Kadai mushroom recipe:
Preparation time: 20-25 minutes
- Mushrooms- 250 gms
- Onions- 2 (chopped)
- Capsicum- 1 (chopped)
- Tomatoes- 2-3 (chopped)
- Ginger- ½ inch
- Garlic- 4-5 pods
- Green chillies- 3-4
- Red chilli powder- 1tsp
- Turmeric powder- ½ tsp
- Coriander powder- 1tsp
- Garam masala- 1tsp
- Ghee- 4tbsp
- Water- 1 cup
- Coriander leaves for garnishing
- Wash and cut the mushrooms into slices.
- Grind ginger, garlic and green chillies together. Make a paste and add few drops of water to make a thick paste.
- Heat ghee in a kadai (pan). Add onions and fry until they turn golden brown. Now add the ginger, garlic and green chillies paste and saute on medium flame.
- Add chopped capsicum, tomatoes and sprinkle salt. Mix and cook on a medium flame for two minutes.
- Sprinkle turmeric powder and red chilli powder. Mix well.
- Now, pour water and add the sliced mushrooms in the pan. Mix and stir properly. Cook on medium flame for 4-6 minutes (till the gravy thickens a little and the mushrooms become soft).
- Add garam masala. Mix and put the pan off flame.
Kadai mushroom is ready to eat. Serve it hot with plain rice or rotis. You can also have it with Chinese dishes like rice and noodles.