- Sports India’s first Global Sports Injury Conclave held in Bengaluru
- Technology Amazon Great Indian Sale 2020: Massive Discounts on Budget Smartphones
- Movies Mohanlal's Ram: Prachi Tehlan's Character Is Revealed!
- News SC to hear Special Leave Petition filed by Nirbhaya's killer Pawan Kumar Gupta on Monday
- Finance Budget 2020: Halwa Ceremony On 20 January
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Gobi manchurian is a dish that is an absolute favourite of everybody; be it street food or a posh restaurant gobi manchurian is a recipe tried in many variations. So preparing this veg manchurian recipe is no big deal. All the ingredients you need for gobi manchurian recipe are surely present in your kitchen. Try this spicy food recipe at home and give your family a pleasant surprise.
Ingredients For Gobi Manchurian:
1. Cauliflower 1 (cut into small flowers)
2. Onions 2 (cubed into quarters)
3. Bell pepper or capsicums 2 (chopped into large pieces)
4. Spring onion stalks 5-7 (chopped into small pieces )
5. Tomato1 (pulp)
6. Flour 1 cup
7. Corn flour ' cup
8. Ginger garlic paste 1 tablespoon
9. Green chillies 8 (minced)
10. Coriander leaves (chopped)
11. Garlic 6 cloves (minced)
12. Ground black pepper 2 tablespoons
13. Soy sauce 2 tablespoons
14. Ajinomotto 1 pinch
15. Oil half a pan (200 ml for deep frying)
16. Salt as per taste
Procedure For Gobi Manchurian:
- Boil the chopped cauliflowers in salt and water for 8 minutes in a covered container on low flame.
- Drain all the salt water and spread out the cauliflowers so that they can dry.
- Take a mixing bowl and mix flour, corn flour, half of the green chillies and ground pepper, ginger garlic paste and salt. Beat the batter with water and make a thick paste.
- Heat half a pan of oil in a deep pan. Dip the cooked cauliflowers in the batter and put into the steaming hot oil. Reduce the flame and let the manchurian balls cook evenly from within.
- Strain all the fried cauliflower balls on a tissue paper to soak the excess oil.
- Meanwhile heat 1 tablespoon of oil in another pan and when it crackles add the cubed onions to it. Saute it till golden and then add minced garlic and bell peppers.
- After 2 minutes of stirring and cooking add the spring onion stalks and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Add the tomato pulp and then sprinkle salt on it so that it cooks faster. Add minced green chillies and the rest of the ground pepper in it; mix well by stirring.
- After 3-4 minutes add the pinch of ajinomotto and soy sauce to the vegetables and spices. Mix it well and after about a minute add 3/4v cup of water.
- When the gravy bubbles add the fried manchurian balls; cover and cook for 5 minutes.
You can garnish gobi manchurian with freshly chopped coriander leaves.