- News UP registers first case under new anti-conversion law in Bareilly district
- Finance Burger King IPO: Should You Invest?
- Sports India vs Australia, 2nd ODI: Hardik Pandya bowls for first time in over a year
- Technology Last Lunar Eclipse Of 2020: How To Watch November Lunar Eclipse
- Automobiles Top Bike News Of The Week: All The Two-Wheeler Highlights From The Week Passed By!
- Movies Bigg Boss Telugu 4: Jabardasth Avinash To Bid Goodbye To Nagarjuna Akkineni’s Show?
- Education MHT CET Topper 2020: Explore Topper Of MHT CET 2020 PCB And PCM
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In December
Gobi manchurian is a dish that is an absolute favourite of everybody; be it street food or a posh restaurant gobi manchurian is a recipe tried in many variations. So preparing this veg manchurian recipe is no big deal. All the ingredients you need for gobi manchurian recipe are surely present in your kitchen. Try this spicy food recipe at home and give your family a pleasant surprise.
Ingredients For Gobi Manchurian:
1. Cauliflower 1 (cut into small flowers)
2. Onions 2 (cubed into quarters)
3. Bell pepper or capsicums 2 (chopped into large pieces)
4. Spring onion stalks 5-7 (chopped into small pieces )
5. Tomato1 (pulp)
6. Flour 1 cup
7. Corn flour ' cup
8. Ginger garlic paste 1 tablespoon
9. Green chillies 8 (minced)
10. Coriander leaves (chopped)
11. Garlic 6 cloves (minced)
12. Ground black pepper 2 tablespoons
13. Soy sauce 2 tablespoons
14. Ajinomotto 1 pinch
15. Oil half a pan (200 ml for deep frying)
16. Salt as per taste
Procedure For Gobi Manchurian:
- Boil the chopped cauliflowers in salt and water for 8 minutes in a covered container on low flame.
- Drain all the salt water and spread out the cauliflowers so that they can dry.
- Take a mixing bowl and mix flour, corn flour, half of the green chillies and ground pepper, ginger garlic paste and salt. Beat the batter with water and make a thick paste.
- Heat half a pan of oil in a deep pan. Dip the cooked cauliflowers in the batter and put into the steaming hot oil. Reduce the flame and let the manchurian balls cook evenly from within.
- Strain all the fried cauliflower balls on a tissue paper to soak the excess oil.
- Meanwhile heat 1 tablespoon of oil in another pan and when it crackles add the cubed onions to it. Saute it till golden and then add minced garlic and bell peppers.
- After 2 minutes of stirring and cooking add the spring onion stalks and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Add the tomato pulp and then sprinkle salt on it so that it cooks faster. Add minced green chillies and the rest of the ground pepper in it; mix well by stirring.
- After 3-4 minutes add the pinch of ajinomotto and soy sauce to the vegetables and spices. Mix it well and after about a minute add 3/4v cup of water.
- When the gravy bubbles add the fried manchurian balls; cover and cook for 5 minutes.
You can garnish gobi manchurian with freshly chopped coriander leaves.