- News Maharashtra IPS officer quits, terming CAB communal andunconstitutional
- Technology Upcoming Vivo Smartphones Highly Anticipated To Launch in 2020
- Movies Chhapaak: Aamir Khan And Alia Bhatt Are Moved By The Trailer Of Deepika Padukone’s Film
- Sports India Vs West Indies: Records created in Wankhede T20I; Virat Kohli, Rohit Sharma touch milestones
- Finance Facebook, Google No Longer In The List Of Top 10 Workplaces
- Travel 10 Best Places In India To Enjoy Christmas Vacation With Family
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Pasta is one such dish which is loved by many, especially kids. To make this Indian style tomato pasta recipe, you have to include rich spices. However, if you are preparing this yummy dish for your little ones, do not add too much of spice. The best thing about this tomato pasta recipe is its easy to make and not at all time consuming.
Mama's get ready to see your little ones drool over this yummy tomato pasta recipe. Here is how you prepare this delicious treat.
Preparation Time: 30 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
You Will Need
- Pasta - 3 cups
- Onion - 1 (chopped)
- Carrot - 1 medium (sliced, boiled)
- Tomatoes - 2 (chopped , boiled)
- Garlic - 2-3 cloves
- Ginger - 1 inch
- Green chilies - 1-2
- Curry powder - 1 tsp
- Tomato sauce - 1 tbsp
- Salt as per taste
- Oil for frying
- Coriander leaves - 1 tsp
- Grated Cheese
- When the pasta is boiled and ready, keep it aside to cool.
- Now heat the oil in a pan and wait for it to get hot. Add the sliced onion and carrot and cook it for a while.
- Make a paste out of 2 tomatoes, a few garlic cloves, a little bit of ginger, andchillies. Add this paste to the onions and carrots.
- Now add curry powder, salt per taste and the tomato sauce. Cook for a few minutes.
Pasta is high in calories and should be eaten only once in a month. However, it is good for your little tots.
You can miss out on the coriander leaves, if you want.