- 15 min ago Almond Milk: Health Benefits, Uses And How To Make It At Home
- 1 hr ago Richa Chadha Wows Us With Her Two Stunning Outfits; Find Out The Details
- 2 hrs ago Pregnancy And Birth: Side Effects of Epidural Injections On Mother And Foetus
- 2 hrs ago Kids And Adults Must Exercise During This COVID-19 Era, WHO Campaign
- News Mehbooba Mufti not under house arrest, asked to postpone Pulwama visit over security reasons: Police
- Finance NPS vs EPF: Which Can Be A Good Bet For Your Retirement?
- Movies Himanshi Khurana Gets Emotional As She Celebrates Her Birthday; Thanks Asim Riaz, Her Family & Team For The Surprise
- Sports Premier Badminton League: PBL Season 6 postponed due to Covid 19 pandemic
- Technology BSNL Installs 85,000 New FTTH Connections In October
- Automobiles 2021 Skoda Octavia India Launch Expected Timeline Revealed: Here Are All Details
- Education Indian Air Force Airmen Result 2020 Declared For Group X And Y, Check Phase-II Details
- Travel Romantic Places for Couples To Visit In India This Holiday Season
Pasta is one such dish which is loved by many, especially kids. To make this Indian style tomato pasta recipe, you have to include rich spices. However, if you are preparing this yummy dish for your little ones, do not add too much of spice. The best thing about this tomato pasta recipe is its easy to make and not at all time consuming.
Mama's get ready to see your little ones drool over this yummy tomato pasta recipe. Here is how you prepare this delicious treat.
Preparation Time: 30 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
You Will Need
- Pasta - 3 cups
- Onion - 1 (chopped)
- Carrot - 1 medium (sliced, boiled)
- Tomatoes - 2 (chopped , boiled)
- Garlic - 2-3 cloves
- Ginger - 1 inch
- Green chilies - 1-2
- Curry powder - 1 tsp
- Tomato sauce - 1 tbsp
- Salt as per taste
- Oil for frying
- Coriander leaves - 1 tsp
- Grated Cheese
- When the pasta is boiled and ready, keep it aside to cool.
- Now heat the oil in a pan and wait for it to get hot. Add the sliced onion and carrot and cook it for a while.
- Make a paste out of 2 tomatoes, a few garlic cloves, a little bit of ginger, andchillies. Add this paste to the onions and carrots.
- Now add curry powder, salt per taste and the tomato sauce. Cook for a few minutes.
Pasta is high in calories and should be eaten only once in a month. However, it is good for your little tots.
You can miss out on the coriander leaves, if you want.