- News TDP chief Chandrababu Naidu asks CM Jagan Reddy not to shift capital from Amaravati
- Sports Australian Open 2020: Changing of the guard 'inevitable' says Djokovic
- Technology Indian IT Ministry Issues Social Media Guidelines For Account Identity Verification
- Movies Ala Vaikunthapuramloo Day 7 Box Office Collection: The Film Crosses 100 Crore In Just One Week!
- Finance Budget 2020: Halwa Ceremony On 20 January
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Chenna is one of the dairy products that is more commonly consumed for breakfast or used as an ingredient to make stuffed Indian breads, breads or to add flavour to sabjis. Chenna is filling and healthy too. The firm Indian cheese is a rich source of calcium. As it is made with milk, you can have this dish for breakfast. If you want to make chenna at home, you can try it. The recipe to make chenna is very simple and the best part it, it is not time consuming too! If you coagulate the milk for more duration at a high temperature, you can turn chenna into paneer (cottage cheese). Check out..
Chenna, breakfast recipe:
Preparation time: 2 minutes
Cooking time: 10-15 minutes
- Milk- ½ litre
- Lemon- 1 (You can also use distilled vinegar)
- Sugar- 2tsp
- Butter muslin cloth
- In a deep bottomed pan, boil the milk. If you are on diet, you can use skimmed milk as it is low in fat and calories.
- Let the milk boil for 10-15 minutes on medium flame. Stir at short intervals so that it doesn't stick at the bottom of the pan.
- Let the milk start thickening. The more thick the milk will be, the more cheese like hard chenna will form. Once the milk looks thick, add the lemon juice or 2tsp vinegar. Mix and turn off the flame.
- Strain the chenna in a strainer and through the water. Place the chenna in the butter muslin cloth and let it cool.
- Put the chenna in a medium sized bowl and add sugar. Mix well with a spoon.
Chenna is ready to eat. You can have it with sugar or team up with toasted bread and butter.