- 1 hr ago What Are Delusions Of Grandeur (A False Belief Of Superiority)? Causes, Symptoms And Treatments
- 2 hrs ago On Kajol’s Birthday, Her 5 Stunning Saree Looks For Some Saree Inspiration
- 3 hrs ago Your Traditional Wardrobe Sorted Ft. Mouni Roy
- 21 hrs ago Amazon Great Freedom Festival Sale 2021: Make It An Accessories Day With Discounted Bags And Sunglasses
- Movies Sara Ali Khan On Parents Saif Ali Khan-Amrita Singh's Divorce: Everything Happens For A Reason
- Finance Top 10 Crypto Prices And Trending News From Cryptosphere
- News Border dispute row: Mizoram and Assam agree to resolve issues amicably
- Technology Flipkart Big Saving Days Sale 2021: Grab Samsung Galaxy F62 At Rs. 6,000 Discount
- Sports Tajinder Pal Singh Toor reveals he competed in Tokyo Olympics with wrist injury
- Education Tokyo Olympics: India Bags Bronze After 41 Years, All You Need To Know About Indian Men’s Hockey Squad
- Automobiles No Reduction In Import Duties For Tesla Says Government — Tesla Cars To Remain Expensive In India
- Travel Best Places To Visit In North India In September
Puris are definitely the most liked dish that many of us just love to grab a bite of, as it tastes awesome when served with tangy chutney or some thick gravy. However, have you ever known that puris can be had as a sweet dish as well.
Don't be surprised, and this is something you've got to try. That's why today we have shared with you a simple, yet tasty, sweet banana puri recipe that is quick to prepare as well.
The sweet banana puri recipe (as in the video) can be prepared in the morning for breakfast or had in the evening. Sweet puri is something that is just irresistible and mainly kids would love to eat it, which is why this step wise procedure can make it more easier for you to make the recipe.
So, have a look at the step-wise procedure on how to prepare the sweet banana puri recipe.
Serves - 3
Cooking time - 20 minutes
Preparation time - 15 minutes
- Banana - 1
- Cardamom powder - 1/2 teaspoon
- Sugar - 2 teaspoons
- Yogurt/Curd - 1 tablespoon
- Wheat Flour Mix - 1 and 1/2 cups
- Cumin Seeds - 1/2 teaspoon
- Cooking Soda - 1/4th teaspoon
2. Add 1/2 tsp cardamom powder, 2 tsp sugar, 1 tbsp yogurt (curd) and blend together.
3. Take 1.5 cups of wheat flour.
4. To this, add 1/2 tsp cumin seeds, 1/4th tsp cooking soda and mix everything well.
5. Gradually mix the banana yogurt puree and knead it well until you get a nice, soft dough. Let it sit for about 30 minutes.
6. Take a small piece of the dough and roll it flat like chapatis. If you wish, use a canister cover to get a perfect circular shape.
8. Make sure the oil is hot enough and drop the puri in.Toss oil on the puri and then turn it the other side.
9. Once the puri turns light brown in colour, take it out.
10. Your sweet banana puri is ready to be served.