- 4 hrs ago Blenders Pride Fashion Tour Finale 2020: Priyanka Chopra Looks Stunning In GraphicLiner And High Bun
- 5 hrs ago Blenders Pride Fashion Tour 2020 Finale: Priyanka Chopra Jonas Graces The Ramp In A Black Gown
- 6 hrs ago How To Gain Weight In A Healthy Way?
- 11 hrs ago 20 Best Foods Rich In Vitamin K
- Technology Week 9, 2020 Launch Roundup: Samsung Galaxy A71, LG W10 Alpha, Sony Xperia L4, Surface Pro7 And More
- Sports Leicester City 0-1 Manchester City: Jesus strikes late after Aguero penalty miss
- Movies Rupesh Bane From Mumbai Is The Winner Of Dance Plus 5
- News Nationalism, 'Bharat mata ki jai' being misused to construct militant idea of India: Manmohan Singh
- Finance 4 Factors That Could Affect Markets This Week
- Automobiles Urban Mobility Lab Launched In Bangalore By Rocky Mountain Institute And Micelio
- Education Top 20 Universities In Emerging Economies University Rankings 2020
- Travel Top 6 Places To Visit In India To Observe Maha Shivratri!
Sabudana is widely used across North India to prepare different recipes. You can prepare varieties of recipes with sabudana.
However, have you ever tried this sabudana kesari sweet recipe for Navratri? Well, this is one of the quickest and easiest sweet recipes that you can cook for Navratri festival or when you have guests at home.
So, take a quick look at how to prepare the sabudana kesari sweet recipe for Navratri.
Serves - 4
Cooking time - 20 minutes
Preparation time - 15 minutes
- Sabudana/Sago - 100 grams
- Water - 2 cups
- Ghee - 2 to 3 tbsp
- Cashew nuts - 8 to 10
- Cardamom pods - 4 to 5
- Sugar - 1/2 cup
- Kesar (Orange food colour) - a pinch
1. Boil the sabudana/sago until it is cooked.
2.Strain and keep it aside.
3. Pour ghee and roast the cashew nuts in low flame. Meanwhile, pound some cardamom pods and keep it ready.
4. Mix the strained sago to the cashews in the pan. Then, add kesar (orange food colouring) and mix it gently.
5. Next, add the cardamom powder and then half cup of sugar. You can add more sugar as per your taste. Mix it well, till the sugar melts.
6. Now, your sago kesari sweet recipe is ready to be enjoyed along with all of your family members!