- 1 hr ago How To Get Pink Lips Naturally At Home
- 1 hr ago Are You Pregnant? 15 Symptoms To Watch Out For
- 2 hrs ago This Bride Flaunting Her Self-Designed Lehenga Is The Best Thing You Will See On The Internet
- 2 hrs ago Varun Dhawan And Natasha Dalal's Marriage Location Revealed And Here Are Designers They Can Consider
- Automobiles Toyota Fortuner BS6 Petrol And Diesel Engine Specifications Revealed
- Movies Vijay Deverakonda To Share Screen Space With Mahesh Babu?
- Sports Spurs sign PSV's Bergwijn for reported £27m
- News 2019-nCoV: HIV wonder drug used to 'cure' coronavirus patient by China doctors
- Technology Alibaba Foldable Phone Patent Spotted: How’s It Different?
- Finance Sensex Ends Higher On Strong Global Cues
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Odisha In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Phirni (Kheer), Ramadan recipe-
3 cups milk
3 tbsp rice washed and soaked in water for 2 hours
3/4 cup sugar
1 tbsp almonds, pistachios in julienne cutting or chopped
3/4 tsp powdered cardamom
1/4 tsp saffron
Directions to make Phirni (Kheer) recipe-
1. Grind rice to a fine, smooth paste, keep aside.
2. Put milk to boil in a heavy deep pan. Boil for 25-30 minutes and stir at intervals to avoid it from sticking.
3. Slowly pour in rice paste and stir continuously to avoid lumps. Stir and cook till mixture is thick.
4. Add sugar and stir nicely to dissolve it. Sprinkle cardamom powder over it and mix.
5. Mix in pista and blanched almonds. Save some for garnishing.
6. Pour mixture into a glass bowl.
7. Cool till it looks set.
8. Garnish with silver foil and remaining chopped almonds and pistachios.
Phirni (Kheer) is ready. Serve and enjoy the festive season!