- 31 min ago How To Discipline Children Without Punishment
- 4 hrs ago Daily Horoscope, 28 January 2023: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 9 hrs ago Makeup Tips: How To Fix Cakey Makeup Without Taking It Off?
- 10 hrs ago Travel Horoscope 2023: Fulfil Your Long-Standing Travel Dreams This Year To Exotic Destinations
- News PM Modi in Rajasthan today to take part in birth anniversary celebrations of Lord Devnarayan
- Finance 'Sebi' Bans 19 Entities From Securities Mkt For Fraudulent Trading In Superior Finlease Shares
- Sports Athlete turned entrepreneur Diksha Chhillar is bringing new waves of change in sports industry
- Movies Throwback: Priyanka Choudhary Reveals Ankit Gupta’s First Compliment For Her; Says ‘Isne Mujhe Bola Ki….’
- Technology Poco X5 Pro 5G Global Variant Listing Indicates A Rebranded Redmi Note 12 Series Smartphone
- Travel Tata, Infosys Showing Interest In Monument Mitra Scheme, Know What It Is
- Automobiles 2023 BMW X1 & iX1 India Launch Tomorrow – Here’s Everything You Should Know
- Education Professional Students' Summit-2023 to be held in Kerala
Navratri has already started and the Bengalis are easgerly waiting for the Durga Puja, which is going to commence from the 'Mahasaptami' with 'Bodhon'.
Durga Puja is the biggest festival that is celebrated in different parts of the country, especially in West Bengal, where people have fun together and worship Goddess Durga with all their devotion.
It is not only a mere festival, but also a fiesta of taste, fashion, decoration, lighting and much more. And when it comes to food, festivals are the best time to experiment different cuisines.
On Vijaya Dashami, you welcome your guests with different types of sweets and desserts. Why not try pineapple sheera this year? If you know how to make sheera, the aroma of pineapple will add an additional taste to it.
You can make chocolate sheera or banana sheera with the same process. Today, you will get the detailed recipe and ingredients of pineapple sheera. So, try it this Navratri and boost up the festive mood of your friends and family.
Serves - 4
Preparation Time - 5 minutes
Cooking Time - 20 minutes
1. Pineapple Puree - 1 cup
2. Ghee - 1 tbsp
3. Sugar - 1 tbsp
4. Low-fat Milk - 1 cup
5. Semolina - 1 cup
6. Sugar Substitute - 3 tbsp
7. Cardamom Powder - ½ tsp
8. Saffron - a few strands (absorbed in skimmed milk)
1. Take a deep-bottomed pan and pour in the pineapple puree. Add sugar. Now, mix the two ingredients well and let it boil for 3-4 minutes.
2. Take another pan and roast semolina in ghee over medium flame, until the semolina gets a pinkish tone. Be patient, as it will take time.
4. Now, add low-fat milk into the semolina. Add water to the mixture quickly, otherwise, lumps may be formed. Stir well.
5. When the mixture thickens enough, add the sugar substitute. Stir the mixture well until it gets drier.
6. Now, add the pineapple puree you had prepared earlier. Mix everything over medium flame. Then, add saffron dipped in milk. Also, add cardamom powder. Mix everything well and allow it to be cooked for 1-2 minutes.
7. Your pineapple sheera is ready. Fill a glass bowl with it. Then, slowly take out the bowl and you will get sheera in an interesting shape.
You can garnish it with dry fruits like almonds, cashews and walnuts.
- faith mysticismNavratri 2022: Goddess Chamunda Shakti Peeth Of Himachal Pradesh
- faith mysticismNavratri 2022: Goddess Vishalakshi Shakti Peeth in Kashi
- festivalsDurga Navami 2022: Maha Navami Date, Time, Significance, And Celebrations In Different States
- festivalsHappy Durga Puja 2022: Wishes, Images, Quotes, Photos, Greetings & Whatsapp Status
- faith mysticismNavratri 2022: Durga Ashtami Timings, Puja Rituals, Fasts And Legend
- bollywood wardrobeDurga Puja 2022: Alia Bhatt To Bipasha Basu, Durga Puja Outfits Guide From Bollywood Beauties
- faith mysticismNavratri 2022: Four Famous Akhand Jyoti Temples
- festivalsNavratri Akhand Jyoti: Know The Rules And How To Keep The Lamp Lit For Nine Days
- festivalsDurga Puja 2022: Date, Time, Origin And History, Legend, Significance, And Celebrations
- faith mysticismNavratri and Durga Puja 2022: Know The Similarities And Difference Between The Two Popular Festivals
- faith mysticismNavratri 2022: What Is Shakti Peetha? Lists Of All 51 Powerful Temples
- zodiac signsShardiya Navratri 2022 Horoscope: Astrological Predictions For All 12 Zodiac Signs