- Finance Airtel Offers Rs. 2 Lakh Insurance With Its Rs. 179 Tariff Plans
- Sports KL Rahul set to continue as wicketkeeper-batsman for a while: Virat Kohli
- Technology SpaceX Crew Dragon Emergency Abort System Test Completed
- Movies Kamya Panjabi Shares A Glimpse Of Her Wedding Card
- News Budget 2020: Modi govt plans to restrict purchase of Duty-free liquor to one bottle, cigarettes
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
In India, people worship Gods and Goddesses as their dear ones and 'Ganapati bappa' is one of the favourites. Every year, Ganesh Chaturthi is celebrated in this country with pomp and vigour.
Lord Ganesh loves 'modak' and 'ladoos'. So, this is the time when every household welcomes him with different types of ladoos like 'motichur ki ladoo', coconut ladoo, nuts ladoo, 'besan ka ladoo', etc.
If you want to do something different this time, try the oats ladoo recipe for Ganesh Chaturthi. Surprising, right? Yes, you can make yummy oats ladoos by following this simple oats ladoo recipe for Ganesh Chaturthi.
Make oats ladoo recipe for Ganesh Chaturthi and do share them with your near and dear ones. You will need easy ingredients for this recipe. Read on to know more.
Serves - 10 ladoos
Preparation time - 15 minutes
Cooking time - 10 minutes
1. Rolled oats - 1 cup
2. Jaggery (smashed or powdered) - ½ cup
3. White sesame seeds - 2 tbsp
4. Ghee - 2 to 3 tbsp
5. Green cardamom powder - 1 tsp
6. Raisins - 20
7. Khoya - 1 cup
8. Almonds - 5
1. Take a non-stick pan and dry roast the sesame seeds over low heat.
2. Add almonds and roast for a few while. Keep it aside.
3. Now, take oats into the pan and dry roast it too, at least for 5 minutes.
4. Cool it completely and grind it coarsely in a grinder.
5. Now, take another pan and pour ghee.
6. Add jaggery and cardamom powder into it. Wait until the jaggery melts completely.
7. You should stir the mixture, so that it won't burn from the bottom.
8. Add oats, nuts and sesame seeds into the jaggery and stir well.
9. If you find the mixture to be too sticky and tight, you can add water into it. But, be careful about the quantity you add.
10. Add khoya into the mixture and let it melt. Stir well, so that it won't form lumps.
11. When the whole mixture starts to leave the pan, give a final stir and turn off the heat.
12. Wait for 2-3 minutes and make small balls out of the mixture.
13. Garnish with raisins and almonds.
14. Your oats ladoos are ready to be served.
Try this amazing recipe and give us your feedback.