- 1 hr ago How To Get Pink Lips Naturally At Home
- 2 hrs ago Are You Pregnant? 15 Symptoms To Watch Out For
- 2 hrs ago This Bride Flaunting Her Self-Designed Lehenga Is The Best Thing You Will See On The Internet
- 3 hrs ago Varun Dhawan And Natasha Dalal's Marriage Location Revealed And Here Are Designers They Can Consider
- Movies 1917 Crosses US$200 Million At The Global Box Office
- Automobiles Toyota Fortuner BS6 Petrol And Diesel Engine Specifications Revealed
- News In Bhubaneswar, Men found sitting in women's seat in city buses to be fined
- Sports Spurs sign PSV's Bergwijn for reported £27m
- Technology Alibaba Foldable Phone Patent Spotted: How’s It Different?
- Finance Sensex Ends Higher On Strong Global Cues
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Odisha In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Kheer recipes are popular throughout India. They are a favourite among all and are available in a range of flavours. Here we will try making kesar kheer with a few pistachios (pista) in it. This will add to an additional seasoning in the kheer recipe. Kesar pista kheer is mainly popular for its lovely aroma and flavouring.
The ingredients of this kheer recipe are very simple. The main ingredients that adds to the fine blend of flavours in this Indian dessert are kesar (saffron) and pista (pistachios). What makes this kheer recipe ideal for all occasions is that it can be prepared very easily. Let us see how to make this kesar pista kheer, which is one of the most popular Indian desserts.
Preparation Time: 1Hour
- Ghee- Half cup
- Govind Bhog Or Basmati Rice- 1cup
- Milk- ½ lt
- Cardamom- 2-3
- Kesar (Saffron)- 1 pinch
- Pista (Pistachios)- 8-10 (broken into half)
- Sugar- 1 ½-2 cups
- Take a deep bottomed frying pan and add the ghee to it. Let it get heated over a low flame.
- Add the rice to the pan and fry it lightly over a low flame. Take it down before it turns reddish.
- Now take another deep bottomed frying pan over the gas oven and pour the milk into it. Keep it on a medium flame.
- Now keep stirring it slowly and bring it to simmer once the milk starts boiling.
- Drop the cardamom seeds into the milk. Remove it after 5-6 minutes.
- Now add the kesar and pista into it. Pour the rice into it now. Bring it to boil.
- Turn off the gas oven after the rice gets boiled properly.
- Your kesar pista kheer is now ready.
- Let the kesar pista kheer cool down. Keep it in the refrigerator for further cooling.
Serve chilled Kesar Pista Kheer garnished with dry fruits to your guests. Kheer recipes are popular all over the globe as an awesome Indian sweet dish. Kheer is also prepared on religious ceremonies to give it as an offering to the Gods.