- 3 hrs ago Is Hypertension Linked To Erectile Dysfunction?
- 4 hrs ago Prominent Chennai Hospital Perform India’s First True Robotic Bariatric Surgery Using Robotic Staplers
- 6 hrs ago Samantha Ruth Prabhu’s Bridal Look Is Winning The Social Media; Kudos To Stylist Preetham Jukalker
- 7 hrs ago Vitamin D May Protect Severe Covid Infection, Death: Study
- News Navjot Singh Sidhu is disaster, oppose his name as new CM: Captain Amarinder Singh
- Sports Mohammad Hussamuddin sails into the quarterfinals on Day 4 of 5th Elite Men's National Boxing Championships
- Movies Khatron Ke Khiladi 11: Did Rohit Shetty Accidentally Hint Towards The Winner's Name?
- Finance Indian Gold Rates Today Quoted At Rs. 45,390, Showing Downward Trend, Should You Buy?
- Education Schools In Rajasthan To Reopen For Classes 6 To 8 From September 20
- Technology Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 4G Might Discontinued In India Soon
- Travel 8 Appealing Winter Holiday Destinations In India
- Automobiles Ola Electric Scooter Portal To Open On November 1. Pre-Bookings Open
When we think about ladoo, we recollect Ganesha with a ladoo in his hand. Ladoo is one of the favourite sweets of Lord Ganesha. As Ganesh Chaturthi has started, you have to start preparing His favourite sweets like modak and ladoos to celebrate the festival. Motichur ka ladoo is a traditional sweet dish that is offered to Lord Ganesha. However, you can try some other ladoo recipes to bring a change in the taste palate.
Here are Boldsky's 5 ladoo recipes that you can make on Ganesh Chaturthi.
Motichur Ka Ladoo
It is an easy recipe and is loved by Lord Ganesha.
Badam Ke Ladoo
Made with roasted almonds, ghee and saffron. This Indian sweet is tasty and can be added in the offering's plate.
This Rajasthani ladoo tastes like churma. You can try this dish on Ganesha Chaturthi.
Rava is highly used in South-Indian dishes. You can make sweets as well as snacks using rava.
Atta Ka Ladoo
The blend of several nuts used in this recipe gives it an awesome flavour and taste.
Motichur Ladoo: This boondi ladoo is even mentioned in the Ganesha Aarti "ladoo ka bhog lage, sant Karen seva". This Ganesh Chaturthi, Lord Ganesha's birthday, prepare motichur laddo as the recipe is not very difficult and can be prepared in very less time.
Badam Ladoo: This Indian sweet dish is very high in calories. However, do not think much about diet for one day! Celebrate the festival by trying some different Indian sweet dish recipe. Badam ladoo is made with almonds and lots of ghee. A pinch of saffron can finish the look of the mouth-watering dish.
Rava Ladoo: Rava is a wheat product. Also known as semolina, rava is extensively used in South Indian dishes. From rava dosa, rava idli, rava kesari to rava ladoo, you can try variety of dishes with this whole grain. Rava ladoo can be prepared in just 10 minutes! So, fill your offering plate with rava ladoo this Ganesh Chaturthi.
Churma Ladoo: This is actually a Rajasthani sweet dish recipe that is highly relished on all the occasions. Churma ladoo is usually high in calories, but special occasions do require an exception right? Ganesh Chaturthi is near and ladoo recipes are one of the most favourite for the occasion. So, why not try making a churma ladoo this time?
Atta Ladoo: Atta ladoo is one of the most tasty ladoo recipes that one can ever relish. And at the same time this Indian sweets recipe is very easy to make. All you need to accomplish this ladoo recipe is atta (wheat flour), ghee (clkarified butter), pistachios, almonds, cashews and sugar.
These are few ladoo recipes that you can prepare easily at home. Why waste money on sweets when you know the recipes and can try at home? On this Ganesh Chaturthi, celebrate the festive mood by trying out some special Indian sweets.