- 1 hr ago ICW 2020: Gaurav Gupta's Show 'Name Is Love' Is About Discovering Brave Stories From Young India
- 3 hrs ago India Couture Week 2020: Our Favourite 5 Bridal Wear Picks From Suneet Varma’s Stellar Collection
- 4 hrs ago Lauki Ki Kheer Recipe: Prepare A Nice Dessert For Your Loved Ones
- 7 hrs ago Rosh Hashanah 2020: All You Need To Know About This Festival
- Sports IPL 2020: MI vs CSK: MS Dhoni sports new beard but retains old magic, grabs two superb catches
- Movies Manoj Bajpayee And Others Help Out Vicky Donor Actor Bhupesh Pandya For Lung Cancer Treatment
- Technology Tecno Spark 6 Spotted At Multiple Online Platforms; Might Arrive Soon
- News Opposition parties question setting up of PM CARES Fund, allege it lacks transparency
- Finance Public Sector Banks That Offer Best Interest Rate On Savings Account
- Automobiles EMoS WYLD Electric Cruiser Motorcycle Unveiled: Here Are The Details
- Education ICSI Quiz Competition 2020 For Online Current Affairs And General Knowledge
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In September
When we think about ladoo, we recollect Ganesha with a ladoo in his hand. Ladoo is one of the favourite sweets of Lord Ganesha. As Ganesh Chaturthi has started, you have to start preparing His favourite sweets like modak and ladoos to celebrate the festival. Motichur ka ladoo is a traditional sweet dish that is offered to Lord Ganesha. However, you can try some other ladoo recipes to bring a change in the taste palate.
Here are Boldsky's 5 ladoo recipes that you can make on Ganesh Chaturthi.
Motichur Ka Ladoo
It is an easy recipe and is loved by Lord Ganesha.
Badam Ke Ladoo
Made with roasted almonds, ghee and saffron. This Indian sweet is tasty and can be added in the offering's plate.
This Rajasthani ladoo tastes like churma. You can try this dish on Ganesha Chaturthi.
Rava is highly used in South-Indian dishes. You can make sweets as well as snacks using rava.
Atta Ka Ladoo
The blend of several nuts used in this recipe gives it an awesome flavour and taste.
Motichur Ladoo: This boondi ladoo is even mentioned in the Ganesha Aarti "ladoo ka bhog lage, sant Karen seva". This Ganesh Chaturthi, Lord Ganesha's birthday, prepare motichur laddo as the recipe is not very difficult and can be prepared in very less time.
Badam Ladoo: This Indian sweet dish is very high in calories. However, do not think much about diet for one day! Celebrate the festival by trying some different Indian sweet dish recipe. Badam ladoo is made with almonds and lots of ghee. A pinch of saffron can finish the look of the mouth-watering dish.
Rava Ladoo: Rava is a wheat product. Also known as semolina, rava is extensively used in South Indian dishes. From rava dosa, rava idli, rava kesari to rava ladoo, you can try variety of dishes with this whole grain. Rava ladoo can be prepared in just 10 minutes! So, fill your offering plate with rava ladoo this Ganesh Chaturthi.
Churma Ladoo: This is actually a Rajasthani sweet dish recipe that is highly relished on all the occasions. Churma ladoo is usually high in calories, but special occasions do require an exception right? Ganesh Chaturthi is near and ladoo recipes are one of the most favourite for the occasion. So, why not try making a churma ladoo this time?
Atta Ladoo: Atta ladoo is one of the most tasty ladoo recipes that one can ever relish. And at the same time this Indian sweets recipe is very easy to make. All you need to accomplish this ladoo recipe is atta (wheat flour), ghee (clkarified butter), pistachios, almonds, cashews and sugar.
These are few ladoo recipes that you can prepare easily at home. Why waste money on sweets when you know the recipes and can try at home? On this Ganesh Chaturthi, celebrate the festive mood by trying out some special Indian sweets.