- 49 min ago How To Discipline Children Without Punishment
- 4 hrs ago Daily Horoscope, 28 January 2023: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 10 hrs ago Makeup Tips: How To Fix Cakey Makeup Without Taking It Off?
- 10 hrs ago Travel Horoscope 2023: Fulfil Your Long-Standing Travel Dreams This Year To Exotic Destinations
- News PM Modi in Rajasthan today to take part in birth anniversary celebrations of Lord Devnarayan
- Finance 'Sebi' Bans 19 Entities From Securities Mkt For Fraudulent Trading In Superior Finlease Shares
- Sports Athlete turned entrepreneur Diksha Chhillar is bringing new waves of change in sports industry
- Movies Throwback: Priyanka Choudhary Reveals Ankit Gupta’s First Compliment For Her; Says ‘Isne Mujhe Bola Ki….’
- Technology Poco X5 Pro 5G Global Variant Listing Indicates A Rebranded Redmi Note 12 Series Smartphone
- Travel Tata, Infosys Showing Interest In Monument Mitra Scheme, Know What It Is
- Automobiles 2023 BMW X1 & iX1 India Launch Tomorrow – Here’s Everything You Should Know
- Education Professional Students' Summit-2023 to be held in Kerala
The main ingredients of making any sweet dish are milk, sugar, chena, etc. But, if you want to give a certain twist to the conventional sweet recipes, you can give it a fruity punch. Orange barfi is one of those recipes that can make your day blissful.
This can be one of the recipes you could prepare for Akshaya Tritiya. The orange plate of barfis will surely make everyone feel delighted, asking for more.
So, have a look at the ingredients required and the complete procedure to prepare the barfi.
Also Read :Here's how you can prepare a special halwa for Akshaya Tritiya!
Serves - 12-15 barfis
Preparation Time - 15-20 minutes
Cooking Time - 30 minutes
1. Oranges - 4 (peeled and chopped)
2. Flour - 1 cup
3. Khoya - 500 g
4. Orange Juice - 1 cup
5. Milk Powder - 1 cup
6. Mixed Dry Fruits - 2 tbsp (finely chopped cashews, almonds, pistachios, etc.)
7. Ghee - ½ cup
8. Cardamom Powder - 1 tsp
9. Sugar - 1½ cup
1. Peel the oranges and also remove the thin skin and seeds.
2. Take a kadhai and heat ghee in it. Add flour, khoya, sugar and milk powder into it. Mix well until you get the beautiful aroma.
3. Now, add some orange juice, separated oranges, dry fruits and again stir continuously. Add milk if the mixture gets too thick.
4. When you get a soft and muddy mixture, add cardamom powder and turn off the stove.
5. Grease a plate with ghee and flatten the mixture on it. When it gets cool, cut into the shape of barfis.
Your orange barfis are ready to be served!
- recipesEasy And Tasty Ginger Almond Cookies Recipe
- recipesDiwali 2022: How To Prepare Delicious Vegan No-Sugar Walnut Date Truffles
- diet fitnessDiwali 2022: Tips To Enjoy Diwali Sweets Healthily
- festivalsDurga Puja 2022: Goddess Durga's Favourite Flowers, Sweets, Fruits And Colours
- recipesRaksha Bandhan Recipe: How To Prepare Gulab Jamun From Sweet Potatoes
- recipesThis Raksha Bandhan, Treat Your Siblings With The Goodness Of Peanut Laddus: A Must-Try Recipe
- recipesRamadan Special Sweets: How To Prepare Mango Kesari During The Festival
- recipesRamadan Special Sweets: How To Prepare Carrot Kalakand
- recipesHoli Sweet Recipes For 2022: How To Prepare Coconut Peda
- recipesMakar Sankranti: Recipe For Til Ke Ladoo
- wellnessCOVID-19 And Diwali: Healthy Gift Options This Pandemic
- wellnessCOVID-19 And Diwali Celebration: Healthy And Immune-Boosting Alternatives To Sweets